The plot thickens...

(unknow POV)

I wake up from the same dream i've had for the past week. I'm in a forest all by myself until I stumble onto this scene where there's this very pretty white wolf and a black wolf staring at each other with so much love I was so confused as to why i'm here, I slowly walk to where I'm still out of view but I look into the green eyes of the white wolf and something happen that i'm so confused as to why it happened this white wolf that had the grace and look of a girl is my mate!! But when I look at her all I feel is that she would be my best friend and I just felt so protective of her like it was my job. But all I could think was then why did she look like she imprinted on this black wolf who reminds me a lot of the alpha wolf Jake. Well not just any alpha my alpha my father is the beta for alpha Jake. I need to talk to him about it I can't keep this hidden until he finds her because he will hate me for not telling him because right now i'm the only thing close to his mate. My wolf Lacy is going crazy to all she thinks about is to find this white wolf girl and protect her with my life.

(Unknown)" Come on Jenna we have to go tell Alpha Jake we have to find out mate and protect her!!"

(Jenna)" I know Lacy and we are. Today, My father and I are going to speak with alpha Jake about some newly mated wolves and then after that we will tell hm okay?"

(Lacy)" Okay, fine deal."

(Jenna's room)

(Jenna's room)

I smile and slowly get out of bed, go to my bathroom, brush my teeth, get a quick shower, comb my hair, and get dressed. And then I go down stairs and I see some of the pack members all chatting away normally this is the time alpha Jake gets up ever since the dreams I know because I have them to and we wake up almost the same time for the past week people have started to notice and soon they're going to be really confused if when I tell alpha Jake and he wants me to stay by him and then when we find our mate i'm not going to leave her side. Plus who's going to stop me I can't in under 5 minutes except of course alpha Jake.

 Plus who's going to stop me I can't in under 5 minutes except of course alpha Jake

4 hours later

(Jenna)" Alpha Jake?"

(Jake)"Yes?"

(Jenna)" I need to talk to you about this dream I've been having for the past week"

(Jake's POV)

When Jenna said that she had been having a dream for the past I was kinda worried because she said she's been having this dream for the past week and it's the exact same and so that reminded me of the dream I've been having but what she told me was something i'll never understand until I or well we find our mate.

________________________________________________________________________________

DUN DUN DUN!!!! omg wait what?!?!?! she has two mates?????!!! hows that possible..... well youll just have to wait and see. See y'll in the next chapter bye bye boo's!!!