The Celebration Hangout or Date?

(Drew's POV)

God Jack is such a jerk sometimes. He was yelling at me the whole time I was getting ready all "I can't believe you" this and "why would you do this" that. UGH, I love him but he is getting on my nerves right now.

(Jake) " Hey? you okay? you haven't said one word the whole car ride."

I turn my head to face him and sigh.

(Drew) " Sorry. it's just Jack and I got into an argument twice today so I am just a little upset. I'm sorry for being a little quiet I promise I won't be this quiet the whole time. "

He looks at me and I smile. He smiles back and turns to look at the road again.

(Jake) " Hey, no problem. I got relationship issues to you have no clue. "

He chuckled and I smiled, I do kinda miss this. Me and him in the car talking, we may have only done that once before I ran away but it still was really nice. The I can just watch him driving taking in every feature of his face. Wait. Stop that Drew don't you dare thing like that.

(Jane) ' told you, were still mates I guess being in a fight with Jack makes us remember when we were with Jake. '

(Drew) ' I can tell. So does this mean that we are going to start falling for him again? because I can't do that to Jack it would kill him inside. '

(Jane) ' I don't know. If it does happen to remember we are married to Jack who treats us way better then Jake every did we know Jack, we know his favorite food what he can and can not stand and what he stands for as a man. we know him we don't know Jake. And we can always reject him because of its the mate bond that makes us like him so if we cut that then that means that we won't like him anymore.'

(Drew) ' okay, thank you, Jane, you are the best wolf'

(Jane) ' I know.'

I smile.

(Jake) " were here."

I look out the window to see a fancy restaurant.

(Drew) " JAKE I said just a small place, not an expensive place"

(Jake) " sorry but come on you dressed for a fancy place so it fit the place I was going to take you."

I blush a little remembering that I dressed really nice. I still don't even know why I did I saw it, put it on and fell in love with it.

(Drew) " I forgot that I wore this. okay fine, you win this once but next time I get to chose the place. "

Wait did I say next time? ugh, what is up with this mate bond. It's going to be the death of me.

(Jake) " Deal. now come on I'm starving"

He holds out his arm, I take it and we go inside. He talks to the lady at the front and we are shown to our table.

(Waitress) " Hello, would you like anything to drink before I take your order? "

(Jake) " Yes, I will have Water and the lady here will have Castle Rock wine. "

I look at him in shock.

(Waitress) "Coming right up."

She finishes writing down the drinks and walks away.

(Drew) " Are you crazy? that's too much money for a drink. "

(Jake) " I am the Alpha of the strongest pack in the world I can afford spending a couple hundred dollars on a good meal. "