Kidnapped but is Happy About It

Drew's POV

I ran, ran as fast as I could for as long as I could. I can't believe that happened I need to get back to Jack and tell him everything. I feel horrible he was right I should have never gone to the dinner with Jake.

I was running in the forest by god knows where and I tripped. Great job Drew. I got up and brushed off and started to walk when I ran into something or more importantly someone.

(Unknown) " Oh, my. What have we have here?"

I look at who was talking and almost fainted at the sight.

Dr. Hyde.

(Drew) " Dr. Hyde. Here to kill me? "

(Dr. Hyde) " Sadly no. I'm here to make a deal with your ex-mate Jake. I figured he was going to trap me but it seems as though he has helped me. "

Before I could think Dr. Hyde used my telepathy and threw me against the tree. and before I blacked out I hear bones cracking.

(Jake) " You must me Dr. Hyde..."

Before I could hear anything else I blacked out.

Dr. Hyde's POV

I see that Jake had come and he must not know that I have Drew in my position. If I play my cards right I can get him to hand over his pack to me and ill get to kill Drew.

(Jake) " I want to join you in killing Drew Rain. She betrayed me as her mate and I want her to pay. So I want to be undercover for you and get all the information you need. Once the war between Drew and you starts before killing Drew you should capture her and kill Jack her husband. This will bring her pain unimaginable and then you can let her suffer. "

Huh? This is quite a goof plan. If only he knew I already have Drew. But then again I can't let him think she's home because then our alliance with not work and he will begin the war.

(Dr. Hyde) " It is a mighty plan and I would agree to do it but a fatal flaw in this plan is that I already had Drew in my possession. So unless you can get this Jack to me I will kill her right now. "

I can see he was angry and sad but quickly washed it away with a smile. I guess he has a new plan. I like this wolf. Too bad I will kill him for his pack very soon.

(Jake) " I can get you, Jack, quite easily. you see me and Drew was having dinner today to celebrate the friendship between us. So I can tell Jack that you showed up and overpowered me and then took Drew. I can lead him straight to you alone. "

He is quite smart. too bad he is going to die along with this Jack.

(Dr. Hyde) " you must hurry before she waking. If you are not here with Jack by the time she wakes up. I will kill her. "

And with that, he shifted and ran off. You can never trust a rogue. Everyone knows this. I smile and walk over to Drew. She is too pure and would have used this great power for good. Maybe instead of killing her, I can use her powers against her to join me? Because I will never get to harness her full powers cause they did not bond with me. Yes, that's what I will do.

I pick her up and walk to the car I had waiting at the edge of the forest. I put her in it and drove away, she will be the greatest Luna to the pack I am building. No one will know what hit them.

*Five Years Later*

Dr. Hyde's POV

So today is Drew's 23ed birthday. She has finally turned after years of tricking her into believing that everyone just let her get captured. She said she remembers me knocking her out from the night I took her. But I got her to believe that at the date with Jake he drugged her and she hulosinated everything. after saying it for three years straight she believed me. And now two years after that, she's starting to use her powers for me. I gave her back her powers a year ago to show her that I trust her and that she is safe. I can tell that Jane is trying to keep her good but after a while, Jane gave up and is now working with us.