2

"So where is Elle?" General Leia asks her 16 year old son as he joins her in the command room "Checking if the ships are alright..." he says not knowing a faint smile graced his lips making his mother smile almost knowingly. 

Suddenly a loud crash and explosion is heard alarming everyone, Ben felt something bother him, scream calling him "BEN!" and became extremely worried, he tried to sense his best friend and when he didn't find her, Ben ran out of the command room startling everyone that was in there, Leia and Luke both felt a change in the force and rushed after the young one leaving Han completely lost standing there.

"Ben calm down!" Leia tried calling out to her son but with no avail, he was running into the forest that surrounded the camp, using the force in him to find the girl that kept him sane. He quickly came to a stop and fell on his knees, on the ground lay Elle Dameron, her face covered in scratches and her left arm bent in a awkward angle.

"What...ha....happened?" Leia managed to ask looking down at the usually smily girl she saw around camp with her son, that was now laying on the floor looking lifeless, her chest not moving, her lips slightly parted and her eyes were being closed by a fellow member, after examination. "Her ship malfunctioned and she went down fast, there was no time to react one second she was piloting the ship perfectly fine, the next she went down, her commands weren't working and she crashed, it did project her out before it exploded and that's how she ended up here, the ship crashed over there. The fall must have made her break her arm." Poe Dameron, Elle's brother, said tears running down his cheeks as he was holding his little sister's right hand. Ben was looking down at her feeling his heart break even more as she was not moving, he simply reached up to her chin to clean the scratch that was there with his sleeve.

*Elle's P.O.V.*

I was looking straight ahead as I hear my brother say through the com in his ship "Steady now don't go doing anything drastic." I laugh and say "Come on Poe this is not Jiki I'm not going to do what I would usually do with Jiki on a ship that I never flew before." I hear him chuckle and tease "Why the hell did you name a ship?" "Because mom gave....... AHHHHHH!" I start saying but then scream as the ship suddenly starts falling, "Pull up! Pull the ship up!" I hear Poe shout through the com. 

"IT'S NOT WORKING!" I scream scared, I see that I'm nearing the ground and scream "BEN!" just as I hit the ground, I jerk forward, my arm bending in the opposite direction as I hit my head hard against the commands, groaning slightly I feel something wet drip down my forehead and chin, everything was looking hazy and I couldn't keep my eyes open for long, instantly the smell of fire fills my nose as smoke fills the cockpit, making me start coughing.

Then almost as if instructed the ship opens the cockpit window and projected me off, I collapse on the floor and am out, darkness blinding me by all sides. Then I see light and people coming from it, "Hello?" I call out, I look down at myself to see that I was till wearing the same clothes only they were not covered in blood and dirt, my skin was free of wounds, my head wasn't hurting and my arm was in the correct position.

"It is not her time Anakin!" I hear someone say, "I know that Master." another voice says. "Hello?!" I call out again, this time the people turn to me and I see them clearly, I remember them from pictures, "Hello dear." A woman with long brown hair and caring features says, "Padme Admidala." I whisper, she nods smiling as I add "You're Ben's grandmother!" she nods once again as I frown "I'm dead aren't I?" as soon as those words leave my mouth I feel something touch my chin and place my hand there, feeling a hand there. "Ben..." I whisper.

"Yes you are dead but it is not your time to die, you still have a long life in front of you." a man with brown hair and wise eyes says as he stands to next to a young man with light brown hair and has an arm around Padme's waist. "Obi-Wan Kenobi." I whisper astonished, he smiles and nods. "Return you must. Grief you'll leave if death you choose." a small elf like green person says, in that moment I didn't control myself and squealed "YODA!" they all laugh as I blush.

"You still have a lot to live. You can't die now." Padme says, I look at her slightly confused but nod nonetheless, "Before you return I would like you to have this" Obi-Wan says handing me a lightsaber, I open it and see that it's blade is yellow/orangy like. "Does this mean that?" I ask, "You are Force sensitive and can be trained to be a Jedi, yes it does." the man who I presume to be Anakin Skywalker/ Darth Vader says. I nod and place it on my jogger's pocket.

"Now think of how much you want to return, your loved one's, you family." Padme says encouragingly. I nod and in that moment I feel someone grab my left hand intertwining our finger and smile knowing it's Ben, I start to think of Poe, the Squadron, General Leia, Ben's father, Ben's uncle and Ben himself.

*3rd Person's P.O.V.*

"Don't leave me please." Ben Solo was whispered while he grabbed her hand intertwining their fingers, he couldn't lose her, he knew he would go insane if he ever lost her, kissing her forehead he pleaded one more time before a loud a gasp was heard, he looked down at her and smiled slightly, "You're alive, you're here." he breathed out happily, he pulled her into his arms and held her close to him "Ben we need to take her to medical." his father told him, he nodded and got up still holding her.