7

"Don't you dare leave the ship!" Han Solo told the 29 year old who looked at him like he had grown 3 heads huffing, "Promise me Danielle."Han stressed causing the girl to nod, she fell on the somewhat couch and groaned loudly 'Jace honey are you there?' she asked through the force link sha shared with her son, having decided to check up on him.

'Mommy! How is everything?' Jason asked his mother causing everyone that was in the room with him to look at him strangely, "Jason who are you talking to?" Leia asked her newly found grandson, "To mommy, she's talking to me through the Force." he said smilling up his brown eyes shinning like his mothers did but his long hair resembelanced his father's.

Leia nodded slowly still trying to understand how this could have happened. Meanwhile Elle was on the ship bored out of her mind when suddenly she felt the ground shake , shaking the ship along with it. "Where the bloody hell are they?!" Elle hissed worried.

It was clear that they were able to finish their mission but they weren't in the sip yet, suddenly Chewbacca's cry was hear and she felt a tug on her heart, she knew that Han's was dead. 'Jace baby go hug granny for me please.' she told her son knowing that he would so. 

Soon enough Chewbacca came running inside the Millennium Falcon talking "I know Chewie I felt it." she whispered giving her hairy friend a big hug and saying "Let's leave this godforsaken planet." Chewbacca nodded and they went to the control room.