3

Years had passed and now the two adults were being trained to be Jedi's, both now at the age of 23, "Ben you can't do this! AHHH!" this was what awoke Elle Dameron from her sleep, she jolted upwards, put a shirt on and reached for the door only to find her best friend completely dressed in black, with a helmet and a saber like red sword.

"Ben..." she whispered, only to be attacked by one of the cloaked people that was accompanying Ben, she reached for the blaster that rested on the table next to the door but someone grabbed her arm and pulled her roughly out of the room. "Do not harm her... She might be useful." Ben said, the girl quickly elbowed her capturer in the stomach and sweeped off his feet and pounced on her old best friend, tackling him to the floor.

"I hate you! I hate you so much!" she shouted while hitting his armored chest, tears falling freely down her cheeks as she's seated on his waist her long brown hair making a curtain around them, Ben reached up and cupped her cheek, he hated that he was causing her pain for the past 7 years the two had gotten so much closer than before. 

"I hate you so much Ben Solo." she whispered looking down at him, Ben knew that to protect her from his decision he had to make her hate him, he used the force to throw her across the hall successfully knocking her out cold. "Leave her. She will only be a waste of time." he said getting up, his fellow knights nods and follow him out.

Hours later Elle groans and opens her eyes before quickly shutting them again, "Turn off the lights." someone said, the nurse did so and Elle opened her eyes again, "Danielle, dear, how are you?" Leia asked worried, Elle took one glance at her and started crying causing her brother to pull her into his arms, "He's....he's....tu...turned...t....to...the...da..dark....si...side...." she said between sobs.

Everyone was silent and looked at the girl that couldn't look more broken, weeks passed after Ben Solo left and Elle Dameron began to isolate herself from everyone, and Luke Skywalker left claiming he was going to search for the 1st Jedi temple, Leia Organa called for the remaining Jedi trainee.

"You called for me General?" a broken voice is heard from the opening of the large room, "Elle. Yes, Luke left meaning you are the last trained Jedi..." Leia starts as she and Elle sat talking, "No, I'm not going to continue training with the Force, I want nothing to do with it, it's caused me so much pain already." Elle interrupted, understanding where the young woman in front of her was coming from Leia nodded and asked "Is there anything I can do? What do you need?" Elle's eyes locked with hers and she could feel the pain she was going through. 

"I would like to leave." Elle whispered, Leia nodded and asked "Do you know where? So in case of an emergency we can contact you." 

"Naboo." Was Elle's immeadiate answer.