{04. Honesty.}

The first night with Niall comes quickly for Liam and Louis.

When Louis had come back from getting Zayn whatever he had wanted, him and Liam worked especially hard since they had left during their first half of the day.

They had to make up for the loss of hours, and they surely worked way harder than they normally would. The two of them love their jobs, but it can be a real handful when paperwork and projects start piling up for the both of them. Their job is heavily based on projects though, so there is a lot of hands-on work and a lot of communication. Luckily, the two are always working together, even though they're in different levels of duty.

The two had just finished up their final objective today. Niall is watching the two sleepily in his own, big, comfortable bed.

"It's nearly 10. We should get some sleep, so we can start up fresh tomorrow, unless you'll be going to work tomorrow?"

Louis shrugs his shoulders and sighs softly. He didn't want to go back to work, and he loves his friend, but he can be too controlling and it makes him more nervous and stressed out.

"Can I be honest with you?"

Liam nods firmly as Niall comes over to Liam on the bed, laying down next to him as his owner then began petting him.

"You're a great friend, but you can be very controlling, and it makes me lose motivation. If we do continue to work together like this, then I'll need you to be more calm and less focused on me. I can handle my own things."

Liam looks at Louis blankly, nodding slowly seconds later. "Okay, I understand. I'm sorry, 'm just used to working with people my age, and they can handle my controlling ways. You can go work at the office though, okay? I'll be okay since I'll have Niall." Liam looks down at Niall and smiles at him, the hybrid purring loudly as Louis grins.

"Okay, as long as you're sure. If you ever need assistance, I'm always here for you. Always know that." Louis ruffles Liam's hair, making the both of them chuckle together before he leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

Liam peels off his shirt after locking the door, Niall not noticing his bare torso before he continues to get petted by him. He perks up and stares at the godly top half of the man.

"L-Liam really does have nice b-body."

Liam chuckles, blushing only slightly while running his hand up and down his upper body. He has been working on his body for the past 10 years, and it's definitely gotten better, way better than when he was 16. "Thank you. I put a lot of hard work into this body. I'm quite impressed with myself. You shouldn't feel upset about yours, though. You have a perfect, petite, pale body."

Niall blushes a bit now and nods his head, stretching out his arms. "Th-Thanks, Liam." He yawns cutely. "Well, Niall gonna head to sleep. Goodnight." He kisses Liam's cheek then goes over to his bed, smiling while getting comfortable and closing his eyes.

Liam stares at him for a few seconds, smiling gently, before slipping under his warm covers.

He lets out a gentle sigh and closes his eyes, thinking about tomorrow and what he'll have to do as the minutes go by before he finally falls asleep.

~*~

A soft purr and the rubbing of Niall's head against his arm wakes Liam up slowly to see his hybrid. He grins a bit and sits up, noticing Niall wearing a pout with ruffled up hair.

"Did you sleep well, little one?"

Niall blushes and nods slightly, sitting up more to rub his head against his gorgeous owner. "N-Niall slept very well, Liam. Thank you."

Liam gives him a short nod before scratching softly at his head, making him purr more.

Niall eases closer to Liam before sitting on his lap, Liam smiling more as he continues to please him.

Zayn suddenly opens the door and stretches out his arms, Niall looking at him with a slight frown. Liam moves his hand away.

"Oh, good morning. Niall, right? My love was right, you are quite adorable."

Niall blushes a bit while Liam continues to scratch his head.

"You are lucky to have Liam taking care of you. He is a kind man and no one can treat you better than him, honestly."

Liam mouths a thank you to him, smiling as Zayn then nods.

"Thank you, Zee. By the way, what're you doing in my room?"

Zayn chuckles and smiles at Niall. "Well, I wanted to see Niall, and I wanted to use your shower since my water isn't warm right now, if that's okay?" Liam nods, watching Zayn then step into the connected bathroom after quickly grabbing his clothes from his room.

Niall then looks up at Liam through his long lashes, eyes shining from the sunlight. "What will N-Niall and Liam d-do today?"

Liam looks back down at Niall, running his fingers through his hair as he lets out a soft sigh.

"Well, I was thinking that we could eat some breakfast first, made by me, then I can work on my presentation for a little bit as you play with your toys. Does that sound okay? We can play together afterward and learn a little more about each other, yeah? I want to know everything about you, little one. The records you have aren't good enough."

Niall blushes even harder as he nods, leaning up and licking Liam's nose before giggling. Liam smiles.

"N-Niall would like that, L-Leeyum."