Chapter 1: Lifeless

This is my first fan fiction! I hope you enjoy! And remember none of the characters belong to me all the credit goes to Hiro Mashima
*note* takes place right after the tartaros arc so spoilers and it's as if Natsu didn't leave and the guild didn't disband.
--------------------------------------------------------
      As Lucy watched his life slip away from him, she sat frozen still. She couldn't handle it, seeing him like this.  She screamed and collapsed. Unable to move she sobbed over his body wishing he would come back.
"Lucy," Wendy said "There's nothing we can do. I'm sorry."
"A-at l-least let me t-t-take h-his scarf." Lucy choked.
      While Wendy continued comforting Lucy, a tear-stained Happy flew over to Natsu and took his scarf off of him and brought it to Lucy.
      As Lucy, Wendy, and Happy start to head back to the guild, Gray and Erza went to Natsu's body and silently Gray picked him up and he and Erza go to the guild as well.
      Carla had already gone ahead to get help and just got back to them. When they were almost at the guild the members ran up to them. Mira ran up to Lucy taking her from Wendy and comforting her. As the members all stared at the sight before them. The master broke through the crowd and took Natsu's body from Gray. Everyone headed back to the guild hall with everyone trying to comfort Lucy, but she knew that she could never truly be happy again. With her best friend gone, how could she be happy?
-Time skip 3 hours-
      Mira had decided that Lucy should be taken home so she could get rest, after all she stayed in the guild's infirmary crying over his body for 3 hours. Mira had Happy take Lucy home.
      Now in her apartment, Lucy collapsed on her bed and started sobbing. As Happy stood there on the bed it took all he had to not cry as well, after all he had to be her protector now that Natsu was gone.
      Lucy cried until she had no more tears left to cry. She fell asleep wishing the her best friend, no, the love of her life, her light, the one that brought her to Fairytail, her protector, would just jump through her window and sleep in her bed with her again.
      In her dreams as she slept, she relived the event that killed her.
--------------------------------------------------------
So how is it so far? Let me know what you think. I really hope you like it even though it is sad right now it will be happy by the end I promise.
Bye~
-Angel