Chapter 6: Healing

Here's chapter 6 for you guys I hope you enjoy and please don't ask when I'm going to update or how long this story is going to be because honestly I don't know myself. And sorry if the POV switches a lot. Well anyway on to the chapter.
--------------------------------------------------------
-No one's POV-
      Erza walked Suspiria back to the guild for the antidote which Suspiria had said was somewhere she had hidden in the guild just in case someone got hurt that she didn't want to.
-Erza's POV-
      We got the antidote and went into the infirmary where Natsu laid. Wendy was there trying to treat the wound as best she could but it repelled her healing magic. I asked Suspiria "So what are we supposed to do with this antidote?" "All you have to do is put it on the wound and wrap the wound up." She replied quietly. I nodded and handed the small vile to Wendy.
"Can you take care of doing that Wendy?" I asked "I have to go speak with the master." I finished.
"Sure thing, Erza." She nodded and I left to go speak with the master.
-Wendy's POV-
I opened the vile as soon as Erza left the room. I applied the antidote to his wound after unwrapping it. I wrapped it back up after finishing and thought I should probably ask how long it would be before he would wake up. I got up and went to find Suspiria. When I found her and asked her and she told me that it would be anywhere from a week to a month because of how long he went without the antidote. I really hoped it would only be a week because I didn't want Lucy to be separated from Natsu any longer. I headed back to where Natsu was and I told him even though I knew he couldn't hear me, "Please wake up soon, for Lucy's sake."
-Natsu's POV-
      I thought I heard someone say something to me because it sounded different from The screams that'd I'd been hearing lately. I also thought I saw a light as the voice spoke but when the words stopped everything was pitch black again.
-Mira's POV-
      I was currently the one staying with Lucy as well as Lisanna. We slowly had gotten her to start eating again which was good. She still cried everyday but thankfully not as much because we all knew how much pain she was in. I heard news about Natsu being healed slowly so of course I had to tell Lucy.
"Lucy. Lucy." I said
"What?" She said quietly
"I have some news about Natsu." I tried to not be so excited so I could surprise her.
       All of the sudden she started to sob and scream again.
"P-plea-please d-don't say his n-n-name in front of me." She continued sobbing. 'I guess I should probably wait until she is more open to tell her about Natsu.' I thought to myself. I went to Lisanna and asked her to watch Lucy while I went to the guild quickly. She said yes so I left.
      I arrived at the guild and went to the infirmary. I saw Wendy still there and asked her if she knew how long it would take for him to wake up.
"Suspiria told me anywhere from a week to a month." She responded. "Ok, that's good. I was going to tell her that there was a way to heal him but as soon as I mentioned his name she broke down again so I figured we should wait for Natsu to get better and he could surprise her. What do you think Wendy?" "That's a good idea because she'll freak out if we try to tell her about Natsu." She agreed.
      We told everyone about our plan and they agreed. So we also told them that if they were ever visiting Lucy that they couldn't have their faces show the happy news.
-Lisanna's POV-
      I was standing in the kitchen when Mira left for the guild and I had heard Lucy scream again so I assumed Mira tried to mention the good news about Natsu slowly being healed. As soon as Mira left I ran into Lucy's room and gave her a big hug. "Please stop crying so much Lucy, I can't stand seeing you like this I just want you to be happy again........spea-" she interrupted me. "You're going to say something about him...please don't." She said. I simply hugged her again and told her, "Ok, I won't if it will make you feel better. Now so you want something to eat?" She looked at me with those empty eyes again. "Sure just make anything you want." I sighed. "Ok I'll go make you something then.
      When Mira got back she told me she wanted to go talk with me outside about something. I came outside and she looked at me her face beaming. "Ummm.....Mira why do you seem so happy right now?" I questioned her confused. "Well it's because," she said quietly. "Natsu is hopefully going to wake up soon!" She said excitedly. "Huh!?" I was shocked. "Oh but you can't let her know we want Natsu to surprise her when he wakes up. Ok?" She instructed me. "Of course!" I giggled happily. "Ok but you can't let your face show it either when you're around her." She said sternly. I went back inside with Mira after that and went to get Lucy's food that she probably didn't eat all of.
-Happy's POV-
      I was currently visiting Natsu in the infirmary after what I heard about him probably waking up soon. I said to him even though he couldn't hear me, "Hey Natsu, you really need to wake up soon because Lucy needs you. She's lonely again and we really want to surprise her. So please wake up soon. If only for her sake. Everyone hates seeing her usually shining eyes dull and empty."
-Natsu's POV-
      I heard a voice again but not the same one as before it was lower but only by a bit. It said "Hey Natsu, you really need to wake up soon because Lucy needs you. She's lonely again and we really want to surprise her. So please wake up soon. If only for her sake. Everyone hates seeing her usually shining eyes dull and empty." 'Must be Happy' I thought 'And Lucy is hurting because of me, but who is Lucy?'
--------------------------------------------------------
Yay another chapter finally finished. And I know I'm evil for the cliffhanger and him forgetting Lucy but that will be fixed quickly don't worry. ;)
Anyway sorry again for all the POVs switching around I just like seeing the story from different POVs. :P Also first chapter to be over 1000 words! Yay!
Bye~
-Angel