Chapter 5: Discovering the Truth

Hey guys! Here is chapter 5! And I hope you enjoy! I'm not totally sure how many chapters there will be and I won't write everyday only when I think about what to write :P
--------------------------------------------------------
-Makarov's POV-
      As soon as Erza, Gray, Wendy, and Carla got back from their job to pay for Lucy's apartment rent, I went and grabbed Erza. She asked me what I needed her for.
"I need you to tell me all that you know about what happened."
"During the job for Lucy's rent?" She asked.
"No, the one where Natsu 'died'." I said using quotations
"Natsu isn't dead?!" She exclaimed hoping.
"I'm not sure about that, it's just that it been a few days and his body isn't showing any signs of death."
"What!? It hasn't?" Erza questioned.
"No it hasn't and that's why I need you to tell me everything that you saw that day." I tell her        
"Ok Master." She replied.
-Erza's POV-
"Well it started when we finished the job we went on." I started. "We were walking along heading back to the train station when Natsu suddenly slowed down so Lucy did the same to be with him.  He suddenly picked Lucy up and carried her off somewhere laughing, so we followed them.  We saw that they were talking but couldn't hear what they were  saying so we just stood in the bushes where we were and watched.  We saw Natsu and Lucy kiss and I started fangirling inside and I saw Happy about to say something so I whacked him on the head and said 'Don't you dare ruin the moment Happy.' I turned back and saw Natsu giving me a look that said 'Thank you' so I waved and gave him a thumbs up and hid back in the bushes as I saw Lucy turn towards Natsu.  I saw Natsu and Lucy stand up so I came out of hiding to go to them so we could head back to the train.  I turned around when they got closer because I heard Happy about to make a remark about Natsu and Lucy being in love so I whacked him on the head again. I didn't see much of what happened after that except for when this dagger came out of nowhere and gave Natsu that giant cut.  I heard Lucy scream but under her scream I also heard another fainter scream.  I turned towards the sound but couldn't see anything and I would have gone to investigate if it weren't for what happened. And that's everything that I saw." I finished.
-Makarov's POV-
"This is an interesting development indeed." I said "Maybe we should go investigate now that Natsu is here."
"I think that is a good idea." Erza said.
"Well shall we go get your team and go investigate then?" I asked.
"Yes let's go."  She said.
-Time skip to the place where it happened-
-Erza's POV-
As I looked around with Master, Gray, Happy, Wendy, and Carla, I saw the dagger that hit Natsu.  I looked at the angle the dagger was thrown and looked in the direction of where it would have been thrown from.  I decided I should probably check there first to see if there was any trace of who did this to Natsu.  As I looked over the line of bushes I saw a long blonde haired girl.  She had black glasses and her eyes were closed so I think she was asleep. She had a navy blue tank-top on and jean short-shorts and black knee-high boots.  She had a dream catcher necklace, a sword strapped to her back, and bandages around her hands. Then I saw her shoulder and gasped "Suspiria!" She had a royal blue FairyTail guild mark on her right shoulder. It made me wonder why I didn't recognize her at first. It looked like she had been crying.  'Could she be Natsu's killer?' I thought to myself. 'But she's from our guild. Why would she ever kill a comrade? And why would she be crying?'
I tried to wake her up a few times before she finally woke up.  She looked at me confused for a second then her face turned to fear.  She tried to get up and run away, but I stopped her before she could.  I then asked her, "What did you do Suspiria?" Her voice was laced with fear as she answered.  "I-I I never meant to hurt him! I swear. I swear." she started to cry. "I-I just got so jealous of Lucy being with Natsu and I didn't want to see them together." she started crying even more.  "Well then why would you try to kill Natsu?" I questioned her.  "It was intended for Lucy but my aim was off and it hit Natsu instead.  I had laced the dagger with some poison knowing that it cutting her wouldn't be enough to kill her, but it was only a poison to make it seem like the person is dead. I promise you Erza. I regret everything that I've done for the past few weeks and I wished I never thought of trying to kill Lucy. I love Lucy, she's a comrade not an enemy." She choked out to me.  "Well now that you told me is there a way to cure someone of this poison?" I asked her calmly. "Y-yes there is." She said softly.
--------------------------------------------------------Hey guys I hope you liked it! I will try to update more often because my friend is already mad at me for not updating for a while.  And in case you were wondering Suspiria is my friend bluecat_72 's Oc, she is a water dragon slayer. And sorry for leaving it off and a cliffhanger....well kind of a cliffhanger.  Anyway again hope you enjoyed, comment and let me know what you think and feel free to leave any feed back seeing as how this is my first fanfic.

Bye~!

-Angel