Chapter 7: Awake

Hey guys Here's chapter 7 for you I hope you enjoy. Thanks for all the views. Almost 100. It's not very much but it's my first story on Wattpad so I'm really grateful that people enjoy my writing even though I'm a crappy writer.
--------------------------------------------------------
-2 weeks later-
-Natsu's POV-
It was pitch black again. I was hearing voices again as the light started coming back. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the door to the infirmary open. I saw Happy fly in with Levy following behind him. Happy's eyes widened. "NATSU!!" He yelled excitedly. He quickly flew over to me and hugged me tightly. I turned my head and saw Levy with happy tears in her eyes. "She'll finally be happy again." She exclaimed. "Who?" I questioned. Her face quickly switched to one filled with fear and confusion. "Wh-what?!" She stared at me horrified. "What did I say something wrong?" I asked her, confused. "You really don't remember her?" She asked quietly. "Who are you talking about?" I was still confused. "Lucy! How can you not remember the person you love?!" She screamed at me. "What are you talking about I don't love anyone." She walked up to me and.....*smack* 'Sh..she slapped me.' I yelled "What was that for Levy!" She stood with her head down and her fists clenched. I saw tears coming down her cheeks. "That. Was. For. Not. Remembering. MY BEST FRIEND AND YOURS TOO!" She screamed at me. By this time I was getting scared of her. Gajeel must have heard her because I heard him yell "What'd you do to shrimp, Salamander?" He walked in the door and saw Levy crying so he went and picked her up and took her out of the infirmary.

Suddenly Mira and Erza came in with dark auras and said in perfect unison, "Get up." I didn't want to make them more mad even though I'm still confused on why they would be mad and why Levy would scream at me and slap me, so I got up. "Get dressed now." Geez they are scary. I got dressed and came out of the infirmary and everyone was either glaring at me or crying. I just woke up shouldn't everyone be happy. I looked over at Wendy and she was hugging Levy and crying too. I was majorly confused at this point. Then I saw Gray and he looked like he wanted to kill me so I went over to him. Everyone was still watching me.

"Hey Gray want to fight?" I asked him. Then I was on the floor because he punched me. "What was that for Gray?!" "You. Are. An. Idiot." Then he walked away. Why did everyone hate me all the sudden? Mira and Erza came up to me again and told me handing me a piece of paper "Go to this address. You should be able to just go in and just in case it's locked here's a key." Well might as well do what they say so they won't get more mad at me.

I started walking towards the address they gave me and I heard people talking and saying "Hey look Natsu is finally awake." "I bet he's going to go see Lucy. She'll finally be happy again." What was with this Lucy girl. It still made no sense why everyone was talking about Lucy. Who was she.

I got to the address and it looked like an apartment I went up to the door and tried the handle. It opened. I walked in and looked around. It looked really cozy and felt somehow familiar. I walked around more and heard soft breathing coming from behind one of the doors. I was wondering why Mira and Erza would send me here if someone already lived here.

I knocked on the door. No answer. I opened the door quietly and looked inside. I first saw the window. Why was that one thing so familiar to me. I looked farther down and saw someone with blonde hair sleeping. Wait blonde hair.

All of the sudden an image of a beautiful girl with blonde hair and the most beautiful brown eyes came into my mind. "Lu..Luce?" All my memories of Lucy suddenly came rushing back into my head. Now I understand why Levy was mad. How could I forget my Luce. I went over to her and moved her hair out of her face. What I saw shocked me. Her cheeks were tear stained. 'What did I do to you Lucy?' I thought to myself. I climbed into the bed with her so I could comfort her.

-Lucy's POV-
I was in the middle of a nightmare when suddenly it just disappeared and was replaced with a warm feeling. I woke up but didn't open my eyes I simply snuggled into the warmth. I tried to stretch but couldn't then all the sudden I felt strong arms tighten their grip around me. I opened my eyes and tried turning my head but couldn't. I heard "What are you trying to escape me?" My eyes widened. 'How how is he alive. He can't be alive.' I was shaking from disbelief. I was lifted up and turned around. I saw the pink that I missed so much. I started crying again but this time tears of joy. I hugged him. "You're finally back. Natsu."
------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the last chapter. Yes that's right the story is now over. Sorry if you expected it to be longer but it was my first time writing a fanfic so I'll try to make my next one longer.

Bye~

-Angel