Chapter 4: Empty Eyes

Here is chapter 4. Hope you enjoy and thank you for all the views even if isn't very many! :P
--------------------------------------------------------
-Lucy's POV-
      As I woke up from my dream I screamed and started crying again even though it was tearless. After I  screamed until my voice died I fell asleep again not bothering to eat the food Happy brought me. This went on for days as I would stare out the window. Happy stayed with me constantly, bringing me food even though I never ate.
      I got visited by everyone in the guild but the people that came over more often were Levy and Gajeel, Erza, Gray and Juvia, Wendy and Carla, Mira, Elfman and Lisanna, Cana, and especially the Master. I knew the Master hated seeing me suffer but I couldn't help it. 'Natsu was gone.' And with that thought I screamed again.
-Levy's POV-
      I was walking to visit Lucy again I heard her scream. I was with Gajeel and I know he heard it too. I ran. I couldn't stand to hear her scream like that. As I opened the door to her apartment I saw her curled up in a ball on her bed screaming. I quickly ran to her and gave her a hug.
"Lucy you can't keep screaming like this!" I was close to crying
"I know you're hurting. Let us help you." I said quietly.
      She stopped screaming but was crying into my shoulder. When she was done I looked at her face. I was shocked. I expected there to be a deep sadness in her eyes instead what I saw were empty, emotionless eyes. She looked at me kind of confused then looked at the window. Now I'm the one confused as she reaches out to touch the glass.
-Lucy's POV-
      As I looked at Levy's shocked face I just looked at her confused then turned to the window and reached to touch the glass.
      As I silently stared at the window Levy eventually left and I was left to myself because Happy went to go get me some food again. I touched the glass again this time pushing it a little harder. As the window opened I expected to see a grinning Natsu climb through and hug me and tell me the everything was going to be fine. Of course that didn't happen and I whispered,
"Why, why did you leave me Natsu?"
      I hear something being slipped under the door but I don't pay attention to it and eventually fall asleep.
-Happy's POV-
      As I came in Lushee's door bringing her food I saw a note on the floor. I set the stuff I was carrying down and picked up the note. It said 'Lucy I know you're not doing well but your rent is due soon.' It was a note from her landlady.
      As soon as I read the note I flew to the guild. When I got there I found Erza and gave her the note. As she finished reading it she yelled "Gray! Come over here now." Gray came over and asked what Erza needed. She showed him the note too and said "We need to pick a job now so that we can pay her rent."
      Gray went and picked out a job for us so we headed out determined to not destroy anything so we could actually get the money this time.
-Master's POV-
      After I saw Erza, Gray, Wendy, Happy and Carla leave for a job to pay Lucy's rent I went into the infirmary. It's been a few days but strangely Natsu's body hasn't shown any signs of death. I sat perplexed by this and thought I should find out exactly how he died.
I was thinking about who to ask about it that was there but they were all gone on a job. I have asked Lucy about it before but she just broke down every time I asked her. So I decided I would just have to wait for everyone else that saw it happen get back from their job.
--------------------------------------------------------
And that's the 4th chapter done. Yay! I finally ended a chapter not evilly.............heh...heh anyways I'm super happy with how this going so far and I can't wait till it's finished. Let me know what you guys think in the comments.
Bye guys
-Angel