Prologue

"Look! That star over there twinkled!" A tiny hand reached up to the sky, and pointed to a star in the distance. "Keep a lookout for shooting stars, so you can make a wish," a deep voice said. The wind whistled, rustling the grass. The blanket of night spread across the sky, seemingly endless. The stars above shimmered, and the wind seemed to blow one star out of the sky. 

It shot across the sky, so quick you could've missed it. "Look!!! Did you see that?! Did you see that star Zirconis?!" "I did, now hurry up and make a wish!" Zirconis replied impatiently. The young girl scrunched her face, as if she had just ate something sour. 

"...Are you done yet Rosabella?" Zirconis questioned. "Yeah! My wish is to be strong and powerful like you, Zirconis!!!" Rosabella replied. She looked up to Zirconis with a hopeful look on her face. He immediately looked away.  "That'll never happen. Nobody can be as strong as a dragon, but there is a chance they can have the same amount of magic as one."

"Oh..." Rosabella's hopeful face was replaced with disappointment. "...But you can have more magic power if you keep training," Zirconis added. A smile spread across Rosabella's face, and said, "I will keep training so my wish will come true!" She turned to look at the stars again. 

"The stars are shining be-beautif-fi-fully." Rosabella commented. Zirconis chuckled. "What?!" Rosabella turned to look at him. "Oh nothing," Zirconis replied. He paused, and a serious look came across his face. "Listen, Rosabella. If you are in need of guidance, look to the stars. The star's shine will aid you in times of need."

"Why?" Rosabella asked. "Because I said so!" Zirconis flared back. Rosabella giggled. "Okay!" she replied with a smile on her face.