Chapter 3 (Part 1)

Once Rosabella and Winter came outside, clouds hung in the air. Seeing how cloudy it was, it could send shivers down your spine. "It might rain again..." Winter mumbled. Rose sighed. What would happen when they take care of their job in the rain? She looked up, and saw the teams in a big group. "Winter, let's go," she said. Rosabella and Winter made their way towards everyone.

"What's going on?" she questioned. Everyone had a serious look on their face, and they were in the middle of a discussion. Reynn noticed Rosabella, and smiled. "Oh, nothing serious. Just discussing how we'll get to the village."

"How far is it from here?" Winter asked.

"It's just over that mountain and in the middle of a valley," Akaro replied.

"You see, each the-team has their own way of the-transportation," Tama explained.

"Such is the case for us," Zidane added.

"When Lann, Tama, Serafie, and I go on a job we take the Cactuar Express Train," Reynn mentioned.

"And Team Trance rides on Chocobos!" Vivi emphasized.

"We were discussing which of the two would be faster and more efficient

"We were discussing which of the two would be faster and more efficient. Unless you have your own way," Freya commented.

"Ah, no. Winter and I just walk. But, that'd take too long," Rosabella replied.

"Well we all know how to ride on Chocobos, right?" Lann inquired.

"Does Rosie know how?" Quina queried. (lol)

"No...sorry." Rose replied, wincing. She hated it when someone called her 'Rosie'.

"Then it's already decided. We'll take the Cactuar Train. Besides, it might've been hard for some Chocobos to hike over the mountain," Reynn indicated.

"Yeah, why didn't I think of that?" Zidane face palmed, obviously trying to get sympathy from the others.

"Thing is, we need tickets for everybody. Only Team Grymoire has those," Serafie pointed out.

"Right...we do have enough jewel, don't we?" Lann asked.

"Yes, and according my calculations, we have enough to buy one for everybody, there and back," Akaro said.