Chapter 3 (Part 2)

"Rosabella! Move out of its path!" Freya shouted to her. Rose came back to her senses, and grabbed Winter, who was still frozen. She narrowly escaped a mighty swing from the Chimera's arm, and ran away from the threat. The sudden movement brought Winter back, and a terrified expression crossed his face. "Are you okay Winter?" Rosabella asked him. He nodded, his body trembling. 

"Take this, you ugly creature-mashup-thingy...!!" Lann taunted. Rose looked to her right, and Lann was in the middle of a stack; Tama on top, Lann in the middle, and a giant, shiny blue giant on the bottom. With a grunt, Tama and Lann the body of the Chimera to burst into flames. "Lann, you dummy! Fire can heal the Chimeras!" Reynn said, coming from the left. She too was in a stack, Serafie on top, Reynn in the middle, and this weird blue lady holding them in her hand. (These are based off of my stacks in WOFF)

 (These are based off of my stacks in WOFF)

"What you need is water or ice to weaken it," Vivi commented

"What you need is water or ice to weaken it," Vivi commented. He swirled his wooden staff, and water enclosed one of the Chimeras. After a few seconds it was released, and it backed off, knocking another down. The two massive creatures began to stand back up, but Zidane darted between their legs, causing them to collapse again. He then ran up one of them, and the Chimera flailed its arms around, trying to grab him.

Zidane gripped two small daggers in his hand, and sliced the Chimera as he went. Rosabella watched in awe, admiring his speed. Something clicked next to her, scaring her and Winter. There stood Akaro, aiming his small pistol at the Chimera's chest. Zidane was all over the place in a blur, and Akaro was waiting for the perfect moment.

After a few seconds he pulled the trigger, sending a bullet to the Chimera's chest. Zidane sliced him again, knocking him off balance. Freya swooped in and jabbed at him with her spear, causing the Chimera to cry in agony. One last hit, and the Chimera stopped moving. Rose and Winter leaped into the air, cheering for everybody.

"It's not over yet," Akaro pointed out, reloading his gun. More Chimeras were lumbering in their direction, and everyone got ready again. "Why are there so many?!" Winter whined, hiding in the comfort of Rosabella's arms. Quinoa suddenly jumped in front of them, and waved both of his arms in circles. "Frog Drop!" He said, spitting at the Chimera.