English is boring

{ laxus pov }

      i sat in my seat bored as all hell, Mrs. Strauss was extremely boring. as i began began dozing off she hit me on the head with a ruler, the brunette yelled at me to stay awake and i just put my head in my hand and rolled my eyes. and thats how i got detention my first day at this school.

     as i walked down the halls i saw sting chatting with some people, good for him, he's already made friends. some jerk pushed passed me yelling at some dude that was with sting. something about a rematch during gym? do we battle in gym? i hope so, holy shit. luckily, gym was my next period, it was a mixture of grades along with a mix of genders, but of course we had our own locker rooms.

         i walked into the men's locker room and changed into my gym uniform, as i finished getting changed i saw sting with his friends and that guy, so of course i walked over. "hey bug-bite, who're these guys?" i ruffled stings hair as some of his friends chuckled at the nickname.

          " my friends, thunder head" he glared at me, his friend seemed confused so i clarified

         "im sting's big bro, laxus" everyone was so impressed. they all introduced themselves to me, the one that really caught my eye was a greenette named freed...he was just adorable...the way his hair covered one of his eyes, how he wore it in a long ponytail just for gym, his slim but fit body- god dammit laxus, get a hold of yourself!

         we all walked out to the gym and imidiantly friends met up with friends and shit like that while Mr.Strauss talked "today is another battle royal!!!! i'll pair you up and you all show me how MANLY you can be! you too girls!" i snorted a little, this guy was funny.

       first up was natsu vs gray, that gray guy used ice maker magic, it was really impressive. but what made me drop my jaw was that this natsu guy used fire dragon slayer magic. WOAH. it was pretty cool there was another dragon slayer i guess. the fight ended in a draw then the next match started.

      it went on like this for a while until finally i got called up. i was up against this guy named cobra... he was a fucking poison dragon slayer! it was an intense match of slayer vs slayer but it ended with both of us in the infirmary.

       sting, natsu, and a short girl with blue hair rushed into the infirmary, sting rushing over to me as natsu and the girl rushed over to cobra.

      "that was amazing!!!" sting yelled at me.

      "i know it was. i was in the battle, bug bite." i smirked a little as the blue haired girl walked up to me shyly

      "u-umm.... i-i hope you don't mind but i-is it okay if i restore your stamina..? i-its okay if you don't want me too it's just-"

        "go ahead, i don't mind." i cut her off and she smiled, restoring my stamina as i let out a contented sigh. "thanks, uh.."

      "wendy. wendy dragneel." she smiled adorably

        sting seemed to be in shock "YOU HAVE A SISTER?!?!" he yelled at natsu.

         "and a brother!" natsu pointed his thumb at cobra as sting began flipping out and everyone laughed happily. suddenly some guy ran in with navy hair that had white tips, he rushed over to cobra as natsu and wendy glared at him.

         "you okay, cobra?" the guy asked him

           "i'm fine, don't worry about it, babe" he reasured him.

          'oh, he's gay. cool.' i thought to myself as rufus, freed, levy, and some pink hair chick rushed in as well, all of them seemed fine with cobra and the other guy holding hands and shit, so that made me happy that they accept others. the pink haired girl ran up to me and put her glowing hands near me as my wounds healed, she did the same to cobra. "thanks, i guess?" i sort of asked, a little confused.

                  after an hour of being excused from our classes, we got to know each other really well. we then created a small group of friends we called "the fairies". it consisted of me, sting, cobra dragneel, natsu dragneel, wendy dragneel, chelia blendy, juvia lockser, gray fullbuster, rufus lore, orga nanagear, lyon fullbuster, rogue cheney,  yukino aguria, freed justine, levy mcgarden, gajeel redfox, erza scarlet, and lucy heartfillia. it was fun, we all got to know each other and we even learned there were a few relationships in our group of fairies. rufus and orga had been dating for a while, chelia and wendy recently started dating, lyon and juvia have been together for a year, and levy and gajeel have been a thing for a month now! its honestly pretty cute.