More fraxus

{ Laxus POV }

The best possible thing just happened. Freed just told me he wanted to try making out with me. He doesn't realize how badly ive been wanting to make out with him, and now here we are, sitting next to each other on the couch.

i lifted his chin up and gently kissed him. he kissed me back. i loved his lips, the soft feel and the cherry chapstick flavor...those were the best. i tilted my head to the side and he did the same, i felt the kiss deepen and i could tell he did as well. so far so good. he snaked his arms around my neck so i wrapped my arms around his waist, he never let me do this. he would always get flustered and say i was too close to his ass. but now? he was too caught up in the kiss to care.

 after a bit, i made a bold move. we pulled back for some air then imidiantly started kissing again. i licked across his bottom lip and he hesitantly parted his lips. score! i explored his mouth with my tongue, earning soft noises from the greenete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SMUT HAPPENS (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

authors note

sorry this was so short!!^~^

ive tried writing chapters but ive had really really bad writers block! ill keep trying to get over it, but for now just enjoy some crappy fraxus!<3