fraxus???

A/N:long story short, i was reading terrible pick up lines while i wrote this, so enjoy..

     {freed's pov}

    during english i finally had the courage to ask laxus out. i passed him a note that said "will you go out with me? -freed ;)"

     i got the note back which said "sure cutie, when can i pick you up?"

      i giggled softly and replied "after school today would be perfect."

     then i almost started laughing really loud as he wrote back "cheesy pick up line contest? first to laugh looses. me first, if you were an angle, you'd be acute one"

        f= freed l=laxus

f: can i have a picture of you? i want to show santa what i want for christmas

l: i lost my phone number, can i have yours?

f: did it hurt when you fell for me?

l: sale in my bed room, all clothes 100% off

   i blushed. ALOT. i quickly wrote something and passed it to him. then he bursted out laughing and mrs strauss took the notebook paper we were writing on. shit. she began to read it aloud to the class, then she finally read what i wrote

    "can i ride you into the sunset?" my face was red as i sank back into my chair, everyone laughing at me.... mrs struass gave laxus and i detention for passing notes and being innapropriate during school hours....shit.

      {time skip to lunch}

    laxus was telling everyone why we got detention and cant hang out later. rufus punched me in the arm lightly "so you finally built up the courage to ask him out? good for you!" everyone at our table cheered. that made me smile softly.

    {detention time, the sequal???}

     we arived at detention, surprisingly enough we saw minerva and yukino in there!

    "what're you guys in for?" laxus asked, sitting down next to me

   "being inapropriate during school hours..."yukino said shyly, blushing

 i laughed a little "that's why we're here too!" yukino's face lit up as she ran over to me and hugged me tightly

        "you finally told him!!!im so proud of you!!!!!"

    i flailed my arms because her chesticles were suffocating me, eventually she realized what she was doing and pulled away from the hug "freed, oh my gosh, i am sooo sorry!!" she squeaked, embarassed.

       "well now we know he really is gay, he just had boobs in his face and only wanted them off." minerva chimed in. i opened my mouth to say something but it was true, no argument there. laxus put his arm around me as we sat there for an hour. finally we got let out, and i decided we should go to my house. i just hoped to god my parents werent home....

     {at freeds house}

    i was unlocking my door only for it to be opened by my mom. she smiled at me as i began to sweat.

    "well who is this, freed?"

       laxus was about to speak but then i inturupted him

    "he's a new friend of mine! alright bye mom!" i began pushing laxus up the stairs as my mom said to me

       "good! im glad you're not hanging out with that rufus kid. im honestly so happy to see your not hanging out with that f-"

        i slammed my bedroom door to make sure i didnt hear her say that. "i hate when she talks about rufus like that.." i was visablly stressed out