the date-ventures of orga and rufus

orga's pov

     today is the day! me and rufus' aniversery. we got together a few years ago and ive never been happier. he's a total nerd, but he's my nerd. ive planned this whole day out for us, first we take a walk, then we go to pizza hut (his favorite fast food place ever), then we go to the carnival thats in town, where i have a little surprise for him.

  once all our classes ended i quickly ran to my locker, grabbing some chocolates out of it. rufus is a total chocoholic. <3

  he was chatting with freed so i kinda cleared my throat. when rufus turned around i gave him the chocolates and smiled slightly "by the way, happy anniversery". he smiled so wide, it was the sweetest thing ever. we hugged tightly and freed snickered a little.

  "i'll leave you two love birds alone. bye rufus!" freed waved goodbye before joining sting and laxus.

   i could see rufus blushing slightly and i chuckled, breaking the hug and holding his hand, telling him we should go for a walk. to which he agreed.

   we walked downtown, hand in hand, happier than ever. his face lit up when we walked into pizza hut, he smiled at me wildly as we ate our pizza. i couldnt stop smiling. i paid for the pizzas.

    we walked happily to the carnival, playing some rigged games. stupid ring toss. we went down the tunnel of love and on a rollor coaster, lots more rides as well.

   it was evening and the sun was setting, making the sky a beautiful orangey purple. i suggested we go on the ferris wheel. once we got to the top of the ferris wheel, it stopped. i smirked to myself, i had secretly paid the guy working the ferris wheel to do this for me. rufus was a little freaked out but i held his hand comfortingly.

   "hey, rufus?" i asked nervously

   "yeah?" he replied confused

    "im pretty nervous to ask this..but...do you maybe wanna move into my apartment with me....?"

    he smiled brightly, wrapping his arms around my neck and kissing me. i smiled and kissed back happily. we both pulled back and he smiled at me "id love to move in with you."

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[authors note]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

HA I BET YOU THOUGHT HE WANTED TO MARRY HIM

BEEEEEEEEP WRONG

love y'all <3