stingue fluffies <3

{ rogue's pov }

i got to school and walked into class happily, miss vermillion is awesome. as usual i was the first one there, so i sat down in the back like i usually do and started reading. kids piled in and i couldn't help but notice that sting wasn't there. i frowned a little and went back to reading when the door to the classroom opened and a groggy sting walked in. i smiled softly and waved him over.

  he sat down next to me with a cup of starbucks coffee and he poured a monster energy drink into it, and he downed the entire thing. i just kinda sat there shocked.

"sting you have got to be kidding me..." i couldnt help but laugh. "what kept you up all night?"

   "i had to help laxus move freed's things into the guest room which is now his room i guess. it took all. night. how many books can one guy have?!" he groaned, slamming his head on the desk

    i picked his head up by grabbing his cheeks. i made him look at me and i pouted "sting, youre adorable when youre tired but i will embarass you non-stop if you don't stop being groggy" i smirked a little and he rolled his eyes. challange accepted.

    i pulled his desk to mine so our desks were connected, forcing him to sit pretty close to me. i leaned my head on his shoulder, time for the magic, and said so everyone can hear "god sting, im still sore from last night!" sting blushed furiously and i just smirked (sorry not sorry, they didnt do it yet but rogue knows how to embarass sting fo sure)

       "r-rogue-w-what!?" he freaked out a little and i couldnt stop laughing, even miss vermillion was laughing

    "i told you i would embarass you, sweetie" nicknames in public, a perfect way to embarass him even more!

class went on as normal, during lunch sting and i sat next to each other, where i continued to embarass him non-stop. this went on until school was over, i was walking to his house with him and once we got inside he tackled me onto the couch. he had me pinned as he leaned down and whispered in my ear "time for revenge...~"

    i squirmed, blushing furiously but i should know better than to think sting would go so far so quickly, he started tickling my sides and i couldnt stop laughing!

{ stings pov }

 i tickled rogue's sides non-stop as he was red faced from laughing, he was so freakin adorable!  he was smiling so much and that just made me so happy. rogues smile is the best smile, no doubt about it.

    he snorted from laughing so hard and he blushed even more. i doubled over from laughing and he took his chance to attack my sides, i squealed loudly and laughed, it was super not manly...i blushed and tried to push him off me, but the tickling left me as strong as jelly.

     "whats the word?" rogue said, laughing

   "u-un-uncle!" i wheezed

   he stopped tickling me and we both doubled over laughing, after two minutes of laughing, we leaned on each other, i wiped away a tear from laughter. rogue got out his phone and texted someone, putting it away.

 "who'd you text?"

    "froshe, told her to take care of my mom tonight since i'll be staying over" he smiled up at me.

    i wrapped my arm around him and he cuddled up to me. we sat there for a while in silence. a good silence, it was a calm, loving silence. we were both content just cuddled up to each other, i  kissed his forhead and we started chatting happily. damn, i love rogue.