Miss Mira's class

{ wendy's pov }

             i walked into miss mira's mixed grade class happily, as i sat down i saw both my brothers, laxus, gajeel, lucy, sting, rogue, gray, and... YAY CHELIA!!!! i ran up to my pink haired girlfriend, giving her a tight hug!!! she kissed my cheek which made me blush a little when suddenly-

    "oooooohhhhh, you loooooove heeeerr~~!!!" happy sang teasingly

         "happy?! what are you doing here?! exceeds arnt allowed at school!!"

          "we arnt?" lily piped up, hoping out of gajeel's gym bag. "by the way gajeel, you need to wash your gym clothes more often."

        "i hope you are treating young wendy well, miss blendy." carla told chelia sternly.

            "fro likes school!" a green exceed in a pink frog suit flew out of rogue's backpack

           "but sting's clearly the coolest kid here!" lector piped up proudly

            the exceeds began arguing when milliana walked in late and gasped loudly. "KITTY-CHAAAANSSSS~~!!!!!" she hugged all the exceeds happily.

          miss mira walked in and giggled "now now, you all know exceeds arnt allowed at school.i dont want to but im afraid you all get detention..." she frowned and all the dragon slayers except laxus and cobra went 'aww man...'

               {rogues pov }

            during detention

          oh god, why did i get detention?? i have to get home!!! what if something happens to mom? what if she forgets to take her medicine?! what if robbers break in?! what if she falls down the stairs?! more and more situations ran through my head as i began to have a small panic attack. my breathing got quick and my chest tightened up as tears formed in my eyes. why is this happening at school of all places?! fro cuddled up to me to try to comfort me, but i just hugged my knees, freaking out.

       i felt a hand on my shoulder and shakily turned my head to see sting trying to comfort me, looking concerned. "you okay, rogue...?" he asked calmly.

    i simply shook my head, wiping my eyes. he moved my bangs out of my face and- oh god, he's a little too close for comfort. my cheeks turned bright pink as our faces were only inches away.

         "whats wrong..?" he asked, his bright blue eyes seeming to sparkle...

        "i-im just really worried and i wanna get home...." i sighed shakily

        "well it'll all be okay, alright? if you want, lector and i could walk you home?" he smiled comfortingly which made me tear up a little more and smile

             "that'd be really nice if you did...thank you.."

               he backed up away from my face, smiling brightly. i smiled shyly at him, hes actually really attractive, his bright blue eyes, his adorable smile, his spikey blond hair, his 6-pack...woah...BACK TO THE FACE DONT GET CAUGHT STARING ROGUE. my face went even pinker as sting put his hand on my forhead.

           "do you have a fever or something..?" he asked confused and i started to stutter, but luckily mr jura came into the class, the detention "guard" as we called him.

            we sat in silence for a full hour until we were allowed to go home. sting informed laxus that he would be walking me home and laxus just shrugged.