never have i ever with the fairy's! excluding wendy and chelia.

3rd person pov

    sting, laxus, and freed decided to have a party with their friends, wendy and chelia were busy so it was everyone but them. with the addition of jellal and midnight.

  sting decided they should play never have i ever, but in his own way. 

"so," he started "i say something ive never done, if anybody here has done it, then they have to take a shot." he smirked. everyone agreed to play. sting started. "never have i ever had sex"

  gray, natsu, erza, jellal, cobra, midnight, yukino, minerva, gajeel, and levy all took a shot.

  natsu went next, being next to sting. "never have i ever been on the receiving end of sex"

erza, midnight, cobra, yukino, and levy all took shots. gray blushed profusley and took a shot, lyon couldnt stop laughing.

  "never have i ever been a dragon slayer!" gray blurted out to get revenge. all the dragon slayers took shots.

   "never have i ever been female." rufus spoke slyly

   all the girls took shots.

  "never have i ever had any other hair color than green!" orga yelled excitidly and highfived freed. everyone else took a drink

"never have i ever been gay or lesbian." erza smirked. gray, natsu, yukino, minerva, freed, laxus, sting, rogue, orga, rufus, midnight, and cobra all took shots. surprisingly lyon took a shot. everyone looked at him.

   "i-i was curious.." he pouted, blushing

  the game went on and almost everyone was thouroghly embarassed or tipsy or both. the only sober ones were rufus, freed, rogue, and juvia. they all partied till they passed out. the sober ones had a great idea and decided to go out and buy some airhorns. all four of them pressed their airhorns at the same time, laughing their asses off.

  oh man were those hangovers bad. they spent the whole morning trying to get rid of them, eventually they went away and the crew decided to go to the pool.

  gray and natsu were constantly heating and cooling the pool, annoying the shit out of everyone. someone yelled at them "GO HEAT AND COOL YOURSELVES!!!!"  so they looked at each other, shrugged, and went to go makeout somewhere.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[oh gosh this chapter wasnt as good as i hoped. sorry! have a nice night day evening afternoon ^v^']]]]]]]]]]]]