Priceless

Philip's jaw dropped in shock, he was dumbfounded. He looked over at his father in disbelief. He then looked over at his mother who was trying her best not to laugh. Before he would even see Theodosia's reaction he scooped her up and began to spin her happily.

Theodosia let out a screech of terror and yet glee. She held on tightly to Philip's neck and was holding on for dear life. She couldn't help but giggle at his reaction. Philip was super happy, he was just laughing and pretty much jumping out of his own boots.

"Oh my goodness, Theodosia, can you believe this!?" Philip screeched happily. He was too caught up in the moment to even remember his parents were standing there.

"Philip I swear, you are either going to spin the girl to death or ask her out right now." Eliza teased. Philip froze right where he was, his face turning a bright red. Theodosia's face was even redder if possible. She looked at him and then hid her face in her hands. Philip laughed and kissed her forehead, putting her down.

Alexander laughed at their reactions and so did Eliza. Eliza just nudged Alexander with a smirk, knowing what she had done. Alexander rolled his eyes and smirked.

"You two should go upstairs to your room anyways, I'm sure Theodosia still needs rest." Eliza said softly, a warm smile on her face. Theodosia was still hiding her face, super embarrassed. Philip was red in the face but he chuckled.

"Alright, let's go, Theodosia." Philip said with a smile. Without another word he grabbed her hand and pulled her upstairs to his room. Once they entered the room Philip finally paused. Theodosia looked around the small room, noticing how clean and tidy it was. She then realized she was still holding Philip's hand.

Instead of letting it go she squeezed it lightly. Philip turned to her and smiled softly. "Yup, you will be staying here with me." He said with a confident smirk.

Theodosia smiled softly and looked around. Right next to the large window was his bed. She made her way over to it and sat down on it. It was super comfortable to her as she ran her fingers over the blanket. Philip smiled softly and walked over to her, sitting next to her. Theodosia was still blushing brightly.

Philip then wrapped his arms around Theodosia again, pulling her into a tight hug. Theodosia let out a small squeak of surprise and jumped slightly. She then smiled and relaxed in his arms, leaning back into the hug. Philip smiled to himself and lied back in the bed, causing the both of them to lie down next to each other.

Theodosia was comfortable and happy, the two things she hadn't been in years. She moved one of her small hands onto Philip's, smiling softly. Both of their faces were bright red as they lied there.

"Hey, Theodosia?" Philip asked softly, still holding Theodosia close.

"Yes, Philip?" She questioned, her soft voice filling the air.

"I love you." Philip said with a smile. He knew he barley knew this girl but from what he knew, he loved her. His face was warm with embarrassment.

Theodosia was frozen, her face the opposite of frozen, warm and red. She smiled to herself, tears falling down her cheeks. She turned around to face Philip, the tears still falling. Philip thought he said something wrong so he was about to ask something when he was cut off by a pair of lips. Theodosia's soft, cold lips connected to Philip's. Philip was surprised, his eyes widened. Before he knew it, the kiss was over.

Theodosia looked into his eyes with a soft smile. "I-I love you too." She said softly. Philip pulled her closer, a warm smile on his face. He didn't know she felt the same. He thought she would just run away, really.

"Yes!" A voice hissed from behind the door. Philip snapped his head to look at the voice. Theodosia was too embarrassed, she just hid her face in Philip's chest. The voice came from Eliza. But, another voice rang out from beside her, "Just dont fuck." The voice teased with a soft laugh. Philip grabbed a book that was beside his bed and threw it at them. Alexander closed the door before the book slammed into them.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, Theodosia." Philip said softly, embarrassed. His face was redder than red coats with bloodstains. He was still holding onto Theodosia.

Theodosia looked up at him, bother of their faces the same shade. She smiled at him and giggled. "D-Don't worry, I don't mind." She said softly, tucking a loose strand of hair behind his ear. Philip smiled softly, kissing her forehead.

"I'm glad." He said, kind of relieved. He wasn't expecting then to do that, neither of them were. "At least I don't have to tell them." Philip said with a soft chuckle. Theodosia nudged him in the shoulder softly.

"Oh my goodness, Philip really!?" Theodosia said with a giggle. She smiled brightly up St him, one of the rarest things in her life so far.

"Hey! Just trying to lighten up the mood!" Philip teased, laughing softly. He poked her nose lightly, smiling to himself. "It's true though." Theodosia just rolled her eyes and giggled again. She was just happy to be with someone she trusted.

-----

"So, Eliza, are you sure Philip should be going out with a Burr?" Alexander questioned, heading back down the stairs behind his wife.

"Yes of course I am sure! I mean, did you see that connection the day she got here!? It was instant love, you can't stop that." Eliza said with a smile, heading into the kitchen. "And I mean, we already know she isn't as bad as Burr, and you don't be seeing him again anyways! So really, you should be thanking her." Eliza said with a smug smirk.

Alexander opened his mouth and raised his finger to argue but she was right, there really was nothing wrong with her. "Alright, but I just don't want anything happening to them, you know? Burr blood still isn't the best thing in the world." Alexander said, trying to counter her words.

"Alexander please, have you ever seen two people more happy? You have got to let them live, okay?" Eliza said with a soft smile.

"Alright, alright. But only because I trust you." Alexander said with a smile. He then hugged Eliza softly, something he hadn't done in a while. "I love you." He said softly.

"I love you too."

"And don't think that I'm not mad at you, I still am."
"Shit."