Chapter 2

On her way to the library she messaged her mom telling her that she was heading  there to study so that she wouldn't worry if she wasn't at home . She was determined to find out what actually had happened in the toilet.

The thought of first needing to check under the health section to see if anyone who is really sad can hallucinate bit stricked her. Thus, she went through the list it was only written that sad people can often become lonely , depressed anorexic too.

She decided to use the libraries computer to find something related to the girl.
She typed in fair girl with brown hair looks like a ghost.
At first she got just simple cartoon pictures when she searched through the video she actually saw quite the similar to the one she saw.

It showed the ghost was strangling a poor innocent girl and all of a sudden the ghosts face was on the screen . "You are next!" the ghost screamed and everything went black in an instant as if she had never switched on the computer.

Goosebump could actually hear her heart racing as fast as a cheetah in her ears . Her blood ran cold. She quickly packed her bags and headed outside the library back home still thinking of what had happened in the library, her hands were still jittery.

Suddenly there was a blaring noise that resembled a horn.
Before she could turn to look what it was she was consumed by blackness.

Goosebump felt a gentle tap and suddenly a warm energy filled inside her. That sucked her out of her darkness . She woke with a sudden start and sat up straight. She looked both right and left and tried to remember how she had gotten into this dark and dense forest and then all of a sudden there was this old lady jumping in front of her and she was saying. "You can never run away from your destiny, Its is time for you to fulfil your part in the secret!!" Goosebump tried to run in the opposite direction but the old woman just reappeared and repeated what she had said again.She tried to escape the old lady to no avail she could not.

"Please stop ,Please stop I did not do anything!"Goosebump was sobbing and screaming at the old lady .

"Leave me alone!"Goosebump bawled.

Then all of the sudden the trees vanished as if it had been an illusion to her eyes and Goosebump was back in the pavement where she had heard the horn. She just used all her leg strength and ran all the way back home . When she reached home she just shouted out a brief "Mom I am home!" and ran to her bedroom ,closing the door behind her.She slumped down to the ground and let out all the emotions she had kept inside .

She had thought "Why was it her with all the problems and why couldn't she just have normal life!".

At that same time there was a knock on the door,"Honey are you okay?, Its just that you rushed looking as if you were terrified of something!"Her mom asked in a concerned tone .

"If you have anything to say you know you can just tell me!"She again asked.

"Mom it was nothing I just saw a shadow behind me and I got scared and ran all the way back home! "she replied.

"You know probably it was the trick of the light"Goosebump replied.

"Okay darling,just next time be more careful next time!"her mom replied back to her.

Goosebump just convinced herself that this whole thing might be a act by Cassandra to scare her . She should put a step forward and stop this whole nonsense . Goosebump could feel a sense of bravery that she never knew she had! She wanted to punch Cassandra's face for scaring her out of her wits and bullying her for the whole time. She was not her slave anymore now GOOSEBUMP-the brave girl who knows how to stand up for her self will squash Cassandra like an insect as if she never existed.

"Darling its time for dinner"she heard her mom call out , pulling her out from her bravery act. But she knew this all not an act and she knew that tomorrow would be Cassandra DOOM!!!!!!

################################

OMG Cassandra's doom= I have always wanted to do that chapter

Thank you guys pls vote and be free to comment on this chapter..

I know this chapter is quite short still i WILL TRY MY BEST TO EXPAND MY NEXT CHAPTER
-----------------------------------------------------------
Rune out
ΦShanonΦ