Chapter 5

Goosebump could not believe her eyes a bit.  It was that exact same teacher with the brown hair but she did not have any spectacles now.

She was wearing a black gown that touched her knee and her eyes were glistening a bright orange under the moonlight.

"Hello Goosebump we meet again" she said in an heavenly voice.

Goosebump was shocked she had not even realized that the Parcount would have been her.

"I know dearie you might have a lot of questions but now it is time for the ceremony.

"What ceremony I did not sign up for this!"

"What am I??" Goosebump said in a petrified tone.

"You will know it soon enough, follow me!"  The teacher replied back to her.   With that she walked off towards the forest located behind the school.  Goosebump trotted behind her unsure and keeping guard of herself in case anything popped out of nowhere because you might never know.  Her eyes rotated left to right and took the surrounding in at the same time.

Finally after what seemed like a long trek they finally reached what seemed like a clearing in the middle of the forest.  There was a big bonfire in the middle with at least about a hundred cloaked figures surrounding it. "So these must be all the Parcounts" Goosebump thought to herself.

"She is here." The brown haired teacher says.

'Ah.. finally the most infamous Goosebump has come to our lair!" A cloaked figure said.

The cloaked figure removed his cloak and said " My name is Ares and I am the head of the parcount council!"

This guy Ares was about Goosebump's age but slightly a bit older.  Oh god was he hot!!  He was about 1.8 meter and had a solid build.  He had rouged cheeks with dimples that appeared whenever he spoke.  His eyes had somewhat the same color as the brown haired teacher.  His voice also sounded really manly.

" Who came with you was my fiance, Sahena who was posted in your school to watch you."  Ares said in a manly tone. When he told about  Sahena, she walked to his side and gave a hard glare at Goosebump.

"You are what I would say a damount the rarest species in the parcount world and possibly the first one!"Ares said.

"I am a what? I am not any of those it is impossible my parents are original human being." Goosebump replied.

"Actually it is possible but as I told you it is rare.We call you a rare breed. The prophecies told us that a human would give birth to our new queen of Damount species."

"Sahena has already told me that you mastered the invisibility spell, mastering those type of spells for normal Parcount people is hard. See that is why you might our next queen."

"This all seems a little bit too unreal. I have been here my whole life and suddenly these stupid things happen and you say that I am a Damount ?"Goosebump said in an angered tone.

"You cant just spring this up on me as if it is nothing and you want me to believe all this bullshit?"

"No I wont , I belong back in the normal world not here, never here!"

She could feel the familiar demon inside take over her, she did not stop it when the demon became part of her she started throwing spheres of fireballs towards the Parcounts she could feel herself lifting from the ground and her eyes were filled with rage.

Some of the Parcounts were running to prevent from getting injured while others were shooting balls of electricity towards her.

Catching one of the ball of electricity she said " You think this mere piece of ball will hurt me." With that she hurled it toward Ares who was watching the whole scene.

"You know I thought you could help me get rid of these crazy powers but no you wan me to be the queen do you know how hard it has been for me since a small girl"

"I could not even make friends, everyone just ran away from me because they know me as the weird girl" Goosebump told.

She saw Ares, Sahena and a group of other people circle under her and they were chanting these weird lines that made no sense.

Goosebump tried to summon more fireballs and hurled it towards them but it was as if there was a shield around them.Getting vexed she screamed in a high pitch and delivered a strong ball of fire directed at Sahena. This time it did not bounce back as the rest of the fire balls this time it hit squarely on her face and she was down on the ground breaking the circle. Seeing this Goosebump cackled like a witch and said one down four more to go. Hearing this Ares looked up and chanted something inwardly and shot this mixture of water plus an electricity ball.

Goosebump tried to avoid the ball but it hit her back and she started falling down rapidly.

All of a sudden she stopped falling and landed on a soft cushion before she could tell who he/she was she blacked out!!

==================================================

Whom do you think the soft cushion is?

Hope you guys like this chapter.

Please do vote and comment your thought on this chapter.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Rune Out
ΦShanonΦ