Chapter 8

"Holy Shit!"Goosebump muttered under her breath.

It was Cassandra and Ares.
They were siblings.

Ares had this greenish highlight on his brown hair instead of his original blonde hair!

"Damn Ares why did you not tell me that you had a sister!"Goosebump questioned the guy who looked like Ares.

"HHAAHAHAHAHHA"

Ares chuckled and said "I am not Ares or whatever guy you are talking about my name is Deres."

"This is my son Deres although I think you got confused with the head of the Parcount council, Sir Arestine"
The king said.

No wonder Goosebump thought to herself that, he was Ares. He would have told her that he was a prince and was Cassandra's sibling.

"Cassandra how are you here ?I did not know you were a princess!"Goosebump questioned Cassandra.

"I went to school just to keep an eye on you"Cassandra said sheepishly.

"Although at first I did not believe that you were actually a Dacount because most Dacount's have this fiery look in their eyes but your eyes were actually pure black like the dark sky."Cassandra said

"Oh!!but you did not have to treat me that badly!"Goosebump said

"Ooh girl fight!"Deres shouted with excitement in his voice.

"Girls you have got to chill and forget about the past it is time to concentrate on the future!"The King said in a calm voice

"How am I supposed to be calm when you guys threatened me to come here because you kidnapped my mother."Goosebump raised her voice.

She could feel the demon inside her brain trying to break free from its cage. While trying to stop the demon taking over her mind she was also losing her chill.

Goosebump was really angered by the fact that The King, Deres and Cassandra seemed to just like to play with her life like as if it was a toy.

"Do you guys realize that my life is not a toy for you guys to play with whenever you want.You cannot just anyhow barge into my life and kidnap my mother!"Goosebump shouted at the three of them.

With sudden force Goosebump felt the demon break free from her protective cage. She could feel her mind darken and now the demon was in control of her.

"Now it is time for me to play with you guys exactly how you played with me!"The demon's hoarse voice echoed through the room.

Goosebump lifted the King by his neck with her her hand and threw him to the far corner of the room.

But of course he had something which was called levitation and he managed to stop himself before he fell down.

Goosebump threw a ball of fire at the king. He was lucky that he had managed to dodge it.Before he had even gotten prepared Goosebump hurled a ball of electricity towards him. This time he was hit with it and he was falling down rapidly.

When Cassandra and Deres noticed that their dad had lost against Goosebump they went to his rescue and the balls of green fire at her.

Goosebump just counter attacked the ball with orange flames of fire.

"You think that tiny flame of green fire can stop me?" Goosebump questioned.

"It might not be able to stop you but at least it can distract you !"Deres shouted at her.

Hearing this Goosebump did a scan around the room for any other people who were going to strike at her. Realizing that there was no one Goosebump turned back and to her dismay she saw an orange with green ball of flame hurled at her. Thanks to her quick reflexes she caught the ball with both her hands and threw it towards Deres and Cassandra at a faster speed.

Within a second it reached them and exploded the whole explosion cause the kingdom to start tumbling apart. Walls were coming apart,Pillars were starting to crack. When the demon realized that it had achieved its goal and ran back to its little cage in Goosebump's mind.

When Goosebump had regained the consciousness of her mind, she looked around at the mess she had caused and fell to the ground and started weeping.She felt a nudge on her shoulder and when she turned to look she saw Ares there. "It's not proper for a Dacount to weep after what she has done. A Dacount is a strong willed person who fixes their mistake." Ares said in a calm voice.

"But don't you see... I..I am not a D..Dacount that you guys want I am a demon who destroys literally everything in my path." Goosebump spoke through gasps.

"You are a true Dacount do not underestimate your self, you have to forgive yourself and move on to the next phase which is to fix your mistakes!"Ares advice Goosebump.

"Now let's fix this whole mess and put it in the past!"Ares said

Ares held his hand out, Goosebump held his hand and Ares said "Repeat whatever I say."

Goosebump nodded and Ares muttered foreign words" Rumoars ianis ter clan ald mermorai eraise"

Goosebump repeated that exact phrase three times.On the third time she felt vibrations on the earth floor.

When she opened her eyes she saw that the whole kingdom was back to normal and the king,deres and cassandra were all sleeping on the ground.

"They will wake up in a hours time with no memory on what happened the last few hours so you better get out of here now"Ares said and squeezed her hand.

"But they kidnapped my mother so she is somewhere
in this wired castle!"
Goosebump told

"Don't worry about your Mom! She is actually safe,They tricked by putting an illusion over the two of you so that you both could not see esch other!"Ares replied.

"Those little bitches!!"Goosebump cursed

"Just forget about them they have gotten what they deserve and now it is time for you to go back home."Ares said

"How did you know that therr was hell breaking loose in the castle?"Goosebump questioned Ares.

"I could feel your anger vibrating through the air and I also had a feeling that something bad was happening!"Ares said.

"Okay thank you for always being there for me."Goosebump said with gratitude.

"Stop with the gratitude I will always be there for you do not forget that but now it is time for you to go back home and be with your mom!"

Ares created a black hole and Goosebump bid him goodbye and went through the portal.

To her aghast when she was transported she ended up in her room facing her bed. When she did turn around all hell broke loose...

-----------
One of my longest chapters. yay If there are grammatical errors then it is because I wrote it on my phone.Just comment the error
Hit the yellow star at the bottom if you like it:)

-----------------------------------------------------------
Rune Out
ΦShanonΦ