Chapter 7

After the long and extensive school hours Goosebump wanted to go back home and cuddle up in her bed. She was exhausted and if she were to lie down on her bed she could sleep.

While heading home she saw these unusual flock of sparrows they had this red glint in their eyes it looked as if they were watching their every move.

She felt something bad was defenitely going to happen soon so she just dashed all the way back home to her so called safe home.

Goosebump ran and frantically searched all parts of  the house for ger mother except her room where she felt some strange energy coming out from.

Spending about five minutes she finally got the courage to take a peak at her room and to her surprise she saw  a guy in full black sitting on her chair and he was facing the window. Although she could not see his face clearly she knew that he was certainly not Ares. The air around him was really tense.

"Little Goosebump you don't have to be scared of me. I won't bite you.Come in and take a seat" The stranger said in an hoarse voice.

As soon as the stranger said this her body was filled with goosebumps!!

"W..who are y..you.. and w..what do you want with me?"Goosebump stuttered.

The stranger turned around and said "Oh I don't need anything from you darling the master needs to speak with you so if you do come with me I promise that nothing will happen to your dear old mother!" He said in an awfully scary voice.

Goosebump could now clearly see his face he had an circular face. His hair was brown with highlights of black colour.His eyes well... his eyes were the speciality of his face it was a mix of blue and green.

"Fine I will come with but make sure my mom should know nothing about this craziness!"Goosebump said not knowing what else to do.

"Nice choice little G. Don't worry about your mom! Oh and by the way my name is Ramen." Ramen said

Ramen lifted his hand and made a huge black hole in the middle of the room."Follow me little G " Ramen said and dissapeared through the black hole.

With uncertainity Goosebump closed her eyes and stepped into the hole.

When she opened her eyes she saw Ramen standing right in front of her.

"This is called the land of Druferus and this is where the king lives!"

"Oh cool this is so fantasy like I thought there woukd be ghosts walking around"Goosebump replied sarcatically.

Not too soon had she just closed her mouth when a ghost appeared out of nowhere and passed right through her.

"My..my are'nt you energetic today my dear!"Ramen said

"We are almost approaching the kingdom and do remember when you are presented to the king do remember to bow after all he is a king" Ramen said and with that he quickened his pace.

Goosebump had to literally jog to catch up with him.

After a few minutes they approched a big castle that was fully in black and the castle was really high up.
Goosebump was practically speechless.

After passing the guards Ramen lead her inside of the castle towards a large door.

"Get Ready..."Ramen said before opening the door.

As soon as the door opened she could feel everyone's gaze on her.

"Assembly dismissed,including you Ramen!" The king announced.

After everyone had left the hall the king said "Step into the light Goosebump!"

Goosebump took an hesitant step into the light. She could feel her heart thumping wildky amd beads of perspiration starting to form on her head.

"Why am I here and where is my mother?"Goosebump shouted.

"All queztions will be answered in time and don't worry about your mother little G she will be safe if you follow every rule here." The king said in a deep voice that made goosebumps to appear on Goosebumps skin.

The tingling sensation she felt was amazing and when she looked down she saw dots on her hand that were visible.

When Goosebump looked up she saw that the king was watching every move in a creepy way!

The king chuckled and said "Now I would like you to meet my childrens."

Goosebump heard a creak from one of the black walls right in front of her. Although that was not a wall it was a camouflaged door!

When the wall opened up wider two cloaked figures came through.They were cloaked like in the parcount meeting.

"Meet my first born daughter! Although she is nothing much!" The king said in a dissapointed voice.

When the king announced the girl removed the coak that was covering her face and to Goosebump astonishment the girl was someone she knew fir a very long time!

"Meet my son although I think you have aquainted with him quite a few times." The king announced.

The guy opened and revealed his face to Goosebump and oh my god she also knew him. Although his hair style was different and the way he dressed was very different.

"You are his children!They are your children"Goosebump directly  asked the king.

"Why yes they will be your guides of the land druferus!"the king replied

"Holy shit!"Goosebump muttered under her breath.

×******************×
I hope you guys liked this chapter.
Pls do comment on who you think the she and he is!!
Oh yeah and I have started an awards join them too!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Rune Out
ΦShanonΦ