Chapter 4

Unedited***

In the note was written: Meet us at the back of the school today, You might finally know who you are!
Yours faithfully-
PARCOUNT

Goosebump had a thousands of questions running in her mind.  Who in the world does us refer to? How did they know her?  What in the world is parcount she had been very scretive in hiding her so called talent from people.  Maybe what she did today morning opened up her talent and people found out.  She was getting nervous and started fidgetting with the button of her shirt.  She could feel the walls of fear in her mind rebuilding in her brain.  But this time she did not wait for it to completley close she wanted to face whatever or whoever that came to her.  She wasn't the small girl anymore!! No matter any circumstances she was going to meet the so called parcount behind her school tonight.They might even help her get rid of her powers.

With the ounce of determination left she went to her next lesson.  On her way to her Biology 101 she could still see people acting very wierd.  It was as if she was carrying a contagious  disease and everyone were running away from her even during lunch she saw people from the cafeteria clear out a table for her.  She could tell it from their body language that they were really scared of her. Like really really scared of her!!

She finally got a seat amongst the lunch crowd for the first time.  Other than that she would always have to skip lunch or buy and eat outside school.  While eating on the long , lonely and quiet table,she heard people say "Did you see that she even dressed different than her normal girly skirts!!"  The thought never crossed her mind after the fight that her appearence of how she looked also had changed instead of hanging on to her frilly skirt she is now wearing a black t-shirt and matching pants.With her matching colour of hair and eyes she looks like a bad girl!!

No wonder the girls were scared of her even the boys.She looks like an exact replica of a so called  "Bad boy's girlfriend."  She finished her lunch hastily, and went for her next class.  This was her last class for the day before she could finally give her mind rest from all the crazy shit that was happening for the past few days.Her last lesson was AP Math:((

Math was easy but AP Math is the worst that could happen.The professor does not even teach he just went through one question and leaves them to do the rest.Not only that all he does is watch his phone the rest of the lesson and leaves when it is done.He does not even care if there are people running around the room.So much for being a professor!!

As usual after one question he gave them work to do throught the lesson and sat on his chair to go back to look at his phone.Being the diligent the student Goosebump was she quickly started doing the question unlike the rest of the others.  In between the lesson when the professor left he chatter increased and Goosebump was starting to get irritated  because she could not even her own work.

It was as if her emotions like a kettle and it was in the brink of losing its temper!!

"Can you guys shut up I am trying to do my work here" Goosebumps shout resonated throught the room.  Hearing the noise the sound quitened in just a second. Goosebump continued with her own work as if nothing happened.  If she heard a noise she would just turn and give him/her a stare and they would shut up.Finally school had ended and Goosebump done with her work went back home to get away from the crazy shit that was happening.

When she finally got home she quickly plopped her bag down and went to her room to lie down and give break to her running mind.

She had the worry of tonight's meeting with the parcount people and she needed to figure out a way to creep out of the room without her mom knowing.

After eating her dinner she went on the net to find about ways to creep out of the house without being noticed. As the page was loading...

A pop-up page came up suddenly.  It read "Do you want to know a way to sneak out without your mother knowing??" The background was in black colour. It was as if that message was made for her.

Here are the following steps to get to school without being noticed by your mom:

Step 1: Say  Make once that was there Disappear to nowhere.

Step 2: Just repeat  the same line three times

This line should be concentrated on the person when said.

At first there will be a tingling sensation if u concentrate more the spell will start working.

Goosebump thought to why not to give it a try as things around her had also been wierd.  There is nothing wrong in trying new stuff right??

Goosebump sat on the floor with a cross-legged position and sarted reapeating the so called spell she concentrated on herself becoming invisible.

All of a sudden she felt wisps of tingling sensation through her back and it went down before coming up again and suddenly the tingling sensation that she had abruptly stop the chating and open her eyes.

To her amazement when she opened her eyes she could not even see her self.  Thinking that it could be the after efects of the tingle she went to her bathroom mirorr to double check.  It was true she was truly invisible.  Goosebump was jumping for joy inwardly.

When the clock finally striked 10pm.  Goosebump slowly and quietly opened the door and tip- toed down she did not want to make a noise that wake her mother up.  She quietly opened the door and then started running towards the school.  It was pratically night time so it was dark and eerily quiet with less people around.

Goosebump brisk walked to her school. When she finally reached her familiar school gates. Goosebump decided to climp up through the fenced wall since there was a guard in school at night too. .After she climbed up the fence she ran to the back of the school.

At first there was no one there.  Then all of a sudden..

"I see you have mastered the invisibility spell all by yourself, Incredible."  a familiar voice said.

When Goosebump turned and looked behind she could not believe her eyes...

****************************
Can you guys guess who it is?

I hope you guys like this chapter as much as me
As usual if there are any grammatical erorr kindly point them out to me:))
-----------------------------------------------------------
Rune out
ΦShanonΦ