Chapter 6

The sun was shinning brightly outside her window awaking her from her soundful sleep.

When her eyes adjusted to the brightness. She got up, realising it was time for school she got ready for school.

Finally after walking to school, Goosebump went to her locker and prepared to take out her books when she heard gasps of feminine voices around her.

Turning  around she noticed a tall familiar guy walk into the school.  Goosebump had no idea how he was familiar but in the back of her mind he was familiar. He had rouged cheeks and dimples whenever he talked.  He was about 1.8 metres tall and he had a solid build. When Goosebump looked into his eyes she saw this faint orange glow behind them which seemed eerily familiar. 

"R...RING...RING..." the school bell rang signalling the time for the first lesson. Goosebump tore her eyes from the guy and hurried towards her first lesson. Goosebump walked all the way to the back and seated herself on the empty seat. The teacher entered theclass and as usual started their ordinary lessons. After five minutes of the lesson there was a knock at the door, revealing the hot guy from the school. He explained in a deep voice that he got lost and could not find his way to the class.

Goosebump felt something familiar of the way he talked she felt like as if she knew him. The teacher asked him to take his seat and went back to the lesson. The new guy made a brief eye contact with Goosebump asking if the seat next to her was taken. Goosebump could reply nor nod it was as if all the function of her body had stopped. She heard mummers in the class although one of which she could distinctly hear was one of the girls saying "Why isn't she answering him back , she was lucky enough that he asked her?"

"Maybe she is going to go all demon on him and scare him away!" another girl whispered. The word 'demon' broke her trance and Goosebump nodded at him. Looking at her reply the new boy smirked and sat down next to her.

"Hey my name is Arestine!" he said.Wait don't tell me your name... You are the infamous Goosebump right?

"H..How do you know my n..name?" Goosebump stammered.

"Everyone knows your name! because of the incident!"Arestine replied.

"Goosebump and Arestine can you guys keep quiet and listen"The teacher shouted at them.

Blushing from emabarrasment Goosebump and Arestine ignored each other throught the lesson. After the lesson Goosebump packed up her stuff and was about to leave for her free period when Arestine called her.

"Hey I was wondering if you could give me a tour around the school, I know you have a free period now."Arestine said

"First of all how do you even know I have a free lesson and why can't you ask anyone else who has a free lesson since you can read minds."Goosebump replied sarcastically.

"Oh!!! Don't go all angry bird on me besides I only know you the best compared to the other students"He replied in a husky tone trying to seduct her.

"Fine but don't think I will give into you easily next time"Goosebump muttered.

"Follow me I will be your guide around the school."Goosebump said in a monotonous tone and with that she walked off.

Goosebump showed him all around the school and then they went to the library.

At the library Arestine pulled out an odd-looking book and on the cover page was written spells and potions.Moreover it consisted of tattered pages and some pages were even yellow!.

Goosebump thought to her self,"What an odd-looking book!"

"Do you believe in magic?"Arestine asked her out of the blue.

"Nope never"Goosebump replied almost too quickly.

"Are you sure because I am pretty sure that you are lying with signs of sweat and the hasty reply" Arestine said

Goosebump could feel guiltiness rising in the gut and all of a sudden it was too hard to control that she blurted out
"YesIdo believe in magicbecause of the wierdthings happeningaround me."

As soon as she said that Arestine was muttering some words that made no sense to her.

Just as he finished the words she was hit with a wave of Nauseousness.

Her vision got blurry and breathing was getting harder by the passing second. She could hear another string of words beimg muttered at a distance and instantaneously she was alright and she started to get these weird images in her head she even saw Arestine and the brown- haired teacher-Sahena. She could remember every single detail from last night that she had forgotten. She even remebered herself becoming consumed by the demon and was starting to attack and even her becoming invisible amd going to school to meet the parcounts

When those wierd images finally stopped. Goosebump asked"Had I really forgotten all those stuff!"

"Yes those are the side effects of your powers and the demon taking over you."Ares responded.

"Why are you here and why did you want to come to my school."Goosebump asked with a suspicious tone in her voice.

"Since you hurt Sahena,she clearly couldn't make it and there won't be anyone else who would be able to control your kind of powers exept me.

Even Sahena won't that is ehy she clearly got injured.

"Why can you only control my powers?"Goosebump asked with curiosity.

"Now that is a good question for another day."Ares replied.

At that exact time the bell rang signalling the end of the free period.

"See you later Goosebump, and help me inform the teachers that I am sick and went back home."Ares said.

"How did you get to do that?"Goosebump queried.

"Ooh I have my ways " Ares said and shimmered away like he never existed.

But the thought of why only Ares was strong enough to control her ran through her mind!
#######
Why is it only him any reason(pls comment your ans)
Hey guys pls comment what you guys think so far.
Comment if there are any errors for me to correct or improve anything.
Oh and dont forget to press the little star!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Rune Out
ΦShanonΦ