Chapter 12

Aim: 5K Reads

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Special Update Just for ypu guys, Thank you for bringing me this far and correcting my mistskes. My Book is featured under Paranormal-What's Hot it's #16 in Paranormal

 My Book is featured under Paranormal-What's Hot it's #16 in Paranormal

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Goosebump felt someone nudging her shoulders. Slowly she opened her eyes and to her surprise she was nowhere at home. The surrounding was in black and she was sleeping on a black bed. It was as if someone had kidnapped and drugged her! Sitting up quickly, she tried to recollect what had happened the day before a bit but how much ever she tried she couldn't seem to remember. She felt lonely scared and vulnerable.

"Aah my dear you are finally awake!" a husky dominant tone echoed in the room.

"Stay back ..... Don't come near me !" Goosebump bawled. She was on the verge of tears.

"Oh! Don't you love me darling Goosebump?" The husky voice countered back.

At that exact time the voice stepped into Goosebumps view and she realised he was Ares!!

"No.. You can't be Ares... You are not Ares...This cannot be happening... I trusted you!" Goosebump hyperventilating.

"Haha darling, if only I were him! "Ares said with a haughty tone.

With a snap of his fingers Ares's face just molded in front of Goosebump and it was replaced by an old sticky face that was covered with wrinkles. He had a but chin and a greyish tint glooming over his fair skin. His eyes was green with a amber tint looming over it.

"Who are you? And What do you want with me?"Goosebump said in a quivering voice.

"Well actually I don't want you, I need you! You see my face, I look like this god damn old guy but inside I have the power of god, I need people to like me so that's why you are here!" He said.