chapter 1

She came in when Mr. Irwin was lecturing the class about algebra equations.

"Are you Ms. Williams?"Mr. Irwin paused to ask.

"Yeah."

"Alright, you can go sit next next to Mr. Hemmings."

My heart stopped. I was speechless. I could barely even manage a hello to her when she sat down.

"So, Hemmings, any notes I need to copy?"she asked.

"Um, here."I hand her my notes.

I watch her as she copies them. Her ombré hair cascaded over her shoulders and hid her face.

"So um....?"I start.

"Hannah."she said without even looking up from the notes.

"Hannah. Right. So where are you from?"

"London."

"Wow cool."

"Yeah I guess."she shrugs and hands me my paper,"Ok I finished. Thanks, Hemmings!"

I nod at her as the bell rings and we head out the door together. We were soon joined by Michael Clifford, my best friend since preschool. He dyes his hair a lot. Right now its pure white with a black strip down the middle.

"Who's this?"he asks referring to Hannah.

"I'm Hannah."she says before I can,"Nice hair."

"Thanks! I'm Michael."

She smiles and runs her hand through her hair to pull her long bangs back only for it to fall right back to where it was.

"So, what do you have next?"I ask.

She whips out a piece of paper with her schedule on it and says,"Music with Mr. Silver."

"Same."Michael and I say together.

§<>§

When music class is over we invite Hannah to sit with us at lunch. We all grab our lunches and go sit down at a table-me and michael sit next to each other and she sits directly across from me. I learned that Hannah likes a lot of the same bands I do and she plays guitar.

She takes a bite out of her pizza just as Emily Sandfort,the most popular girl in school who apparently has this huge crush on me, plants a huge kiss on my cheek.

"Hii Lukey. How are you?"

I glare at her. She knows I hate it when she calls me Lukey. #1 it sounds like a dating nickname and #2 I just hate her calling me it.

She just hates any girl that talks to me or even looks at me for longer than 5 seconds. And to prove my point she "accidentally" knocks down the open water bottle on our table which almost spills onto Hannah's lap but she catches it just before it can. Not only does she make the amazing catch but just as Emily storms away she sticks her foot out and trips her. I manage to suppress the laughter boiling within me, but Michael and pretty much everyone else near us burst out laughing. The pissed off Emily jumped up and ran out the door with a tempest roaring in her eyes.

"Niicccee."I compliment.

Hannah makes a bowing gesture before turning back to her meal.

A/N

ok so first chapter is short but it basically having you get the feel of who's who and all

*cough,cough*Emily's a bitch

i'll try to update as soon as i can

~sierra🐥