chapter 3

She was at her locker when I finally spotted her. I wrapped my arms around her and whispered,"Hey, Hannah. You free this weekend because I know a guy who wants to take you to the movies on a date."

She chuckled and said,"Sorry I already have a boyfriend so no."

I spin her around,"Oh really?"I say as I gaze into those beautiful jade green eyes.

She smiled at me and I leaned down a bit to kiss her,"Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm free, Hemmings."

"Great,"I beam at her,"Before we go to lunch, mind coming with me to Mr. Irwin's? I have a question for him."

"Alright."she shrugged.

We walked hand in hand to his classroom. As I walked up to the door, I saw that there were no lights on, only the windows leaked some light into the classroom. I wasn't sure if anyone was in there so I pressed my ears against the door and I could faintly hear the shuffle of feet and what I think is moaning.

I give Hannah a confused look and silently open the door. When I turn the lights on I freeze in shock. Michael's in here. So's Mr. Irwin.

"Holy shit."

They quickly pull away from each other and between his panting Michael says,"Luke!What the hell are you doing here?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing."I reply,"So um how long has this been going on?"

"Uh, since the end of last year so a couple months ago."he says.

What the fuck? How did I never find out? How was this going on all this time without me knowing?

"Um, Luke? Hannah? You won't tell anyone, will you?"Mr. Irwin says, interrupting my thoughts.

"Don't worry, we won't."Hannah says reassuringly.

I nod and they both sigh in relief.

"Why didn't you ever tell me, Mike?"I ask.

"I didn't know how, Luke. I'm sorry."he says sincerely.

I mean I guess it's okay. If I was in his position I probably wouldn't have known how to either. I shrug and tell him its alright.

After quickly asking Mr. Irwin my question, Hannah and I left. When I shut the door I could tell they started up again. I chuckled and shook my head.

I can't believe I never knew this about Michael. We have been best friends for so many years; I don't know how I couldn't tell. I mean he always told me about his crushes. I remember this one girl he had a crush on when we were freshman. Her name was Olivia. She liked dying her hair like Michael. I always thought they were the perfect match until she went and started doing drugs. She had even tried to get Michael to do it with her, but thankfully I was there to stop him and remind him that he would regret it. He broke up with her the next day and a few weeks later she ended up moving to I don't know where. All I know is that I have never seen her since. He was heartbroken because they had had so much in common and he thought he fell in love with her. I'm really happy he got over her, it's just I never would have expected this.

A/N
happy birthday calum!!!!!!i seriously can't believe he's 18. to all you calum girls out there i know you and him may not be legal but don't worry you guys will find a way to be together

ok so this chapter was basically telling you how ashton fit into the whole plot thing

sorry if this chapter was a little confusing and suckish please comment any questions you have or whatever you want

alright guys love you and thanks sm for over 300 reads and 40 votes

stay you because your amazing and beautiful no matter what anyone else says

~sierra😘