chapter 4

Hannah's POV

Luke and I decided to go on a walk after school to learn more about each other. I mean we only met each other not that long ago. I seriously never would have expected to fall for someone so quickly. It didn't even happen with Calum like that. It took me months to develop the strong feelings for him I now have with Luke which only took, what, a week or two? His bright blue eyes, that messy blonde hair, I may not act like it in front of him but inside I feel like I'm head over heels for him. He makes me happy in ways that Calum never could. I thought I was in love with Calum but I knew I wasn't after what he did to me that night.

| flashback |

It was late at night and my mom was working late. I was at home watching some Family Guy when he banged on the door.

"Hannah, its me." he said, slightly slurring his words.

I could tell just by those few words that he was drunk. I wasn't sure whether or not I should let him in. I shrugged and decided it would be ok. At least thats what I hoped.

He walked in and staggered to my couch still holding a beer in his hand.

"Calum, I told you not to go to that party. I know you. You get drunk and you know how there are all different kind of drunks? Well, your a mad drunk. You get mad at such little things." I say while stroking his hair.

"Who appointed you as president of what parties I go to? Why the fuck are you trying to tell where I can and can't go?" he snapped at me as he stood up.

You just proved my point I thought.

"Go get me another drink." he commanded me.

"No you don't need another one. You had plenty already." I said soothingly.

It didn't help though because he just got madder at me for not doing what he said. He went over to the table and broke his beer bottle so he had a large jagged piece in his hand. I realized what he was doing too late. He strode over to me and drove the point of the bottle into my side. Thankfully, his aim was off since he was drunk otherwise he might have killed me.

| flashback end |

I snapped out of my trance to see Luke staring at me with a concerned look on his face. I just gave him a fake smile and kept walking.

We were talking about bands we liked such as Sleeping With Sirens when I saw him. I don't even know who he was but I got this really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. He wore a black hoodie and black ripped jeans. I couldn't see his face and that just made it even worse. Something was off about that person, I just couldn't figure out what.

"Hannah, you ok? What's wrong?" Luke said worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking about stuff." I say.

I was grateful that he backed off. Probably because he knew it was about Calum and didn't want to push me. Instead he just lifted me off the ground and spun me around in the air. I smiled and laughed at him. When he set me down, he pulled me close and kissed me passionately and honestly this all made me feel a lot better. I don't know why, but it just does.

We start walking again and I sneak a quick look at where the guy was, but he was gone.

A/N

heyyyyy

okay so next chapter you guys will find out who that hooded dude is but does anyone have any guesses?????

comment, vote, like, plz

ily all sm thank you for even taking time out of your day to even read this

i'll update asap

byeeee

~sierra