Chapter 27 - Author's Note

I know that I rarely read Author's Notes, but I hope that you choose to read this one.

I want to start by thanking everyone who has taken the time to read this story. I have been writing this fanfic over the course of a year and it blows my mind that I have received as much support as you all have given to me.

The point of this Author's Note, however, is to ask you wonderful readers for some help. When I first started writing this story, I was writing purely for my own eyes. I had no idea where I wanted this fic to go or what would happen along the way. I just sat down one day and started to write. Now comes the hard part: deciding when this story should end. I feel like my fanfic still holds an abundance of potential when it comes to tragedies or heroics, but it has also come to a point with potential for a gradual ending. What I need from you all is input on how you would like to see this story end. Please keep in mind that I'm not saying no to the possibility of a sequel, but that I need an ending that will tie up most of the loose ends from this book first.

In short, please leave a comment with what you would like to see happen in the rest of this story.

Thank you for your time.

-AKgirl24