Chapter 1- School's Out!

(A/N This Story contains Mature language and content, I advise you not to read this if you are under 13, but if not read at your own risk)

Emily's POV
I woke up this morning (obviously) and looked through my window, I love when its summer! The hot breeze is sometimes annoying but the feeling of the warm beach sand between your toes in amazing. I pulled up my phone and texted the squad, I mean it's the last day of school before summer break , why not?
(Contacts: TatiGurll💜, SeanLewser😂, Joshy😀, Gabe 😁, BigWill 🐶, BaileyBoo💜, JayceePoo💗, Kenny❤️)

Emily 💕: Hey guys! I can't believe it is 1 day until summer break!
SeanLewser😂: I know right! I can't wait for Summer Break!
BigWill 🐶: Calm down Bitch!
Gabe😁: You need some milk 🍼 (sorry had to add that in)
TatiGurll💜: Summer has just begun bitches!
JayceePoo💗: I can't believe we are all going to be in the 12th grade soon!
Kenny❤️: Its gone fast!
Emily💕: I know! This is going to be da best summer EVER!!!!!
BaileyBoo💜: See you guys at school❤️
Everyone: See ya! ❤️
At school...
I lock my car and walk toward the front entrance as I walk to my locker someone almost tackles me. "Emily!" Someone shouted, I looked up "Kenneth, you scared me!" I shouted hugging him back. Kenneth is my best friend, we have known each other forever! I've had a crush on him forever but he thinks of me as almost a little sister and you don't date your little sister. #friendzoned Anyway, we all met up at the cafeteria and compared our schedules for today (I am only starting high school this year so I don't know how schedules work but I am going to do day schedules)
" I have History with you Bails, Science with Sean, PE with Kenny and Spanish with Gabe and a he rest of my classes alone" I shouted excitingly. "Spanish Buddies!" Gabe said as we high fived. "I only have PE with you Em!" Kenneth said pouting, we all laughed and I hugged Kenneth. After comparing all our schedules we headed to class. *6 hours later*
Schools Out! We all went to Ken's House and hung out. We were all in Kenny's living room hanging out, so we were all on our phones and just talking, I was sitting next to Ken and we were on Snapchat playing with the cute filters, he's so cute❤️ I wish I could be with him but I am pretty sure he only likes me as a friend.
Kens POV
Ok I know this sounds weird because we are best friends but Emily and I have a special connection that no one else has. We do everything together.

"I'm bored!" shouted Sean, "Karaoke?" Kenneth suggested. "Yassss!" I shouted, "Sorry to excited!" I said embarrassed. Everyone burst out laughing. "Karaoke then" Kenneth said. Jaycee was up first " You're so indecisive of what I'm saying, tryna catch the beat make up your heart" I got up and danced followed by everyone else, I was up next and Kenneth wanted to sing with me so we gave it a try, "I was scared of scared of dentists and the dark" I sang " I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations" Kenneth sang smiling. at me with his beautiful smile. "Oh all my friends are turning green, you're the magician's assistant in their dream" we sang together.
Kenneth's POV
When i turned to Emily I felt a spark her beautiful smile, her cute little face, I felt something. Looking out on everyone dancing I just thought, " My life is right!"

"Oooo, oooo,ooo, ahhhhhh and they come unstuck, Lady running down to the riptide taken away to the dark side, I wanna be your left handed man, I love you when your singing that song and I got a lump in my throat cause your gonna sang the words wrong" we sang together. " #goals" said Bailey, "someone's blushing" she whispered to Sean as she pointed at Kenneth. After the night passed we all got tired, "Hey Em! Wanna sleep over tonight?" Ken asked. "Sure!" I replied excitingly. "You too have fun at your "sleepover" " said Sean. "Be safe" said Bailey. "Don't stay up late" winked Jaycee. "Goodnight" said Josh, "love you" said Tati, "have fun!" Said Will. "Goodnight" we replied. We watched a movie for a bit then I fell asleep on Ken's Lap. Zzzzzzz