Chapter 8- "He's Always Spending Time With You Bitches"

Emily's POV
"Wake up Bitch!" Shouted someone in my ear. "What the fuck!?!" I said rolling over to face the whole squad and of course the Lazy Lameass of Los Angeles, Aubrey. "How did you get in my house!" I shouted at them under my blanket. "Your Dad Let Us In" said Gabe. "Why? It is like 5am!" I shouted again. "Just get up and get changed we are going to the pier." Kenny said. Once he said that I got up and smiled. "Lets go!" I said walking into my wardrobe, closing the door and getting changed. Everyone was already in the car so I ran downstairs said goodbye to my family and put on my Nikes, Aubrey had the door open for me which is strange. When I walked up to the car I saw Kenneth patting the seat next to him, i walked over, but before I could even touch the car Aubrey pushed me aside and sat next to Ken. Bitch! "*cough* bitch" coughed Kaycee. I honestly was mad but I just sat next to Aubrey. (Btw will and josh live close to the pier so they walked) "Soo.." I said awkwardly. "Aubrey, you like your summer so far" I asked. "Thank you" Kenneth mouthed as if he was glad that I made small talk with her. "Well.. I guess it is fun" Aubrey replied. "You guess? This summer has been legit so far!" Tati shouted. "Yeah.. well.. it has just been you know.." she said. "No we don't know!" Sean said. "Well.. its just I don't get to spend much time with Ken because he is always spending time with you bitches!" She shouted. "*cough* Bitches? You know Aubrey, i think Ken would rather spend time with his Best friends over you! You are slut and always will be so if you don't like us don't hang out with us!" I ranted. "Emily just stop!" Ken shouted. "No Ken, because she doesn't understand that when I became friends with you, I didn't want to stop spending time with her but she made it seem that way so for one year she and most of the other kids called you a "friend stealer" Ken and who stood up to them? Who defended there best friend? It certainly wasn't Aubrey!" I said walking out of the car, "I'll meet you guys at the pier" I said grabbing Gabe's Penny Board out of the back of his car. Then Aubrey walked out going the shortcut through the park. "Ken What the fuck!" Shouted Bailey. "You just stood there bro!" Sean Shouted. "I-I didn't know what to say!" He shouted back at them. "How about.. Get out or Stop arguing bitches or you need sum milk!" Gabe said. "I just couldn't!" He shouted.