Chapter 4- The Crooked Cunt of California

Emily's POV
We walked into Kenneth's house this morning to get him for our usual Squad Saturday, when we hangout all day until Matt's Dance Class at 6pm. I walked into his living room and.. "hey guys, what are you doing here?" Kenneth asked with guess who the Crooked Cunt of California hanging of his shoulder. "Squad Saturday?" I said to silently. "Oh..Crap I forgot!" Kenneth said.. how could you forget about Squad Sunday?!? "Can Aubrey Come?" Kenneth asked. " sure" we answered. We walked out and Kenneth put his arm around me, "So.. where do you guys wanna go?" Kenneth asked. "Well mayb-" I was cut off by Aubrey cringe. "Can we go to the mall?" Said Aubrey grabbing Kenneth's loose hand and pulling him away from me. "*cough* bitch" said Tati. We were all trying to hold in our laughs. When we got to the mall, we went shopping for a bit then we're heading to Adidas for the boys, when. "OMG! Kenny!" I shouted. "What?!?" He shouted back. "This is our song!" I said. What do you mean was playing, "It is! Wanna Dance?" He asked. "You bet" I said as he dragged me to a clear space and put his hat down at the front.  And we started dancing. (Btw in the video below, Emily is Bailey and Will isn't in it) and the ending when "Emily" walks out isn't in there)

"What the fuck?!?" Said Aubrey. "Ok let me explain.. during the year Emily and Kenneth performed a winning duet at New York Dance Explosion and now it is their song" Bailey explained. After a while a huge crowd started to show up and people were throwing money in Ken's hat. "Better make up your mind, what do you mean?" Kenneth and I ended the dance face to face we were probably about an inch away from each other. "sooo..." i said as I steeped back and hugged him. "Wooooo" everyone cheered and clapped and whistled. I was breathing hard and in the corner of my all I could see was..Aubrey giving me an evil look. I quickly pulled away.. "Great Job Ken, you can keep the money" I said walking out.. Ken stood there silent.. "Sh-shit" Ken mumbled still breathing hard. Aubrey grabbed the money and walked up to Ken, "Buy Me A New Dress?!?" She said to Ken, demanding bitch, "Not Now Aubrey!" He yelled walking home.