Chapter 7- "I Know You Like Him"

Emily's POV
Kenneth asked me to go on a walk with him so you know we can sort things out. " Soo.. how are things with you and Aubrey?" I asked with my head down playing with my fingers. "Uhh.. good I guess" he said hesitating. "I guess? What's wrong?" I asked. "Well it's just.. she doesn't always wanna do what I want! I mean.. she just wants to go shopping and stuff and I wanna dance and watch movies and hang out with you guys." He seemed almost sad. "She's a bitch..oh sorry..a-she's a bit uninterested in what you like" nice save Emily..NOT "Yeah.. so how are you and Sean going?" Kenneth asked. "Well we've only been waiting for a couple of hours now, Ken" I replied. " oh yeah forgot about that." He said awkwardly. "Hehe" I giggled. "But honestly there is something different about Sean, when I see him I don't feel the exact feeling I feel when I see- never mind" I said stopping when i realised I was about to tell ken I liked him. "When you see me?" Ken said looking into my eyes. "Uh... Yeah" I said looking up into his eyes. We started to slowing lean in when I heard a voice "Found them!" it was Sean and Aubrey looking for us. I quickly pulled away. "Hey guys we were looking for you?" Sean said. I looked at him awkwardly and fake smiled. Aubrey went over and started to make out with Kenneth. The cringe.. I walked over to the nearest tree with Sean just to talk to him.. "Look Sean" I said nervously. " Emily! I saw the way you looked at Kenneth, you like him, it's fine I understand.. I saw you nearly kiss him, he obviously likes you.. but Aubrey is another story" I laughed then hugged Sean. "Thanks I knew you would understand!" The whole squad eventually came and we all walked home. The whole time I was playing with my fingers (btw they all know about Sean and Emily breaking up) and taking a quick glimpse at Kenneth, just like he was to me, I love him a lot.