Chapter 3- The Struggle

Reminder: this part of the storyline was inspired by AprilBarrazaG 's story "Blue"

Emily's POV
I've been in my room the whole time since yesterday when Kenneth told me about Aubrey, ahh I cringe when I think of her.. I can't believe how selfish he was.. it's like he doesn't care about our friendship anymore. I've been sleeping, watching Netflix and eating ice cream, while he's probably got that bitch all over him.
Kenneth's POV
I can't believe how Emily reacted! I feel awful for yelling at her but she over-reacted! Aubrey is a really nice person now and Emily just needs to give her a chance. I love them both but they have to be mature about this. I am worried about Emily. I haven't seen her since I told her.
Emily's POV
*knock knock*
"Emily! You're friends are here!" my brother shouted from downstairs. "COME IN!" I say from my room upstairs. "Hey Em!" Said Tati hugging me. "Babe, you need to get outta the house" Bailey said. " Yeah, you're not gonna let that bitch Aubrey just waltz in here and make you stay away from Ken!" said Kaycee. "Finnneeee" I said unsure of what I just got myself into, I got changed then walked outside. " BTW Em you're gonna need a blindfold." Bailey said handing me the black sleeping mask. "Why the fuck do I need this?" I said curiously. "It's a surprise!" She answered. My brother dropped us off wherever we were going and we jumped out of the car. "Where are we!?!" I shouted at them. Someone knocked at the door. "He's upstairs" said a voice. "Gabe!" I shouted. "What the fuck is going on!" I shouted again this time louder than the other. I felt myself going up a flight of stairs. Then the blindfold was off, I was in a room, Kenneth's room, suddenly I heard a door slam behind me? "You two are not leaving until this is resolved" shouted Sean. "I don't care about this Aubrey bitch, right now it is about your friendship!" Tati added on. "She's not a bitch!"shouted Kenneth. "I can't deal with this!" I shouted pushing at the door. "Ugh.. Guys I know you hate each other right now but you need to stop, you're best friends." Will shouted. "No" Ken and I said at the same time. "Kenneth, how many times has Emily gave you the answers in class when you didn't know them? How many times has she hugged you when you were down?" Josh said to him, making him sort of smile a little then instantly stop. "And Emily how many times has Kenneth helped you up when you fell? Huh? How many times have you fell asleep on his shoulder?" Kaycee said, making me feel awful and selfish for what I have done. "But most importantly, how many have you both been there for one another?" Said Bailey almost crying. I smile at Kenneth, " I'm so so sorry Kenneth, I was a down right selfish bitch and I shouldn't have acted the way I did" i hugged him " No Emily I'm sorry, I shouldn't have just told you on the spot, you're my best friend" he said hugging me back, "I'm sorry" we said at the same time. Everyone walked in and we had a huge group hug. "I love you guys" I said to them all. " we love you too!" They all replied at the same time.