Chapter 9- "You're My Sunrise"

Emily's POV
I arrived at the pier and couldn't see anyone then I saw Gabe's Car pull up in the parking lot. Tati saw me and ran up to me, she put her arms around me and we walked along the pier in the middle of our squad, Ken was at the back talking to Gabe and Sean.
Kenneth's POV
We were walking on the pier (Santa Monica) when I couldn't stop looking at Emily. When we nearly kissed yesterday I felt a spark, but I don't know if I like her or Aubrey. #lifeishard. I feel bad for the fight in the car, I need to make it up to her.
Emily's POV
"Hey guys look at the sunrise!" Shouted Gabe. I walked over toward edge of the pier to watch the sunrise. It's beautiful! "It's so beautiful" I said standing and staring at it. I then looked over at Kenneth, Kenneth is my sunrise! OMG!
Kenneth's POV
We all walked over toward the sunset, "It's so beautiful" Emily said. I looked over at Emily, Emily is my sunrise! Holy Shit! I like Emily! I pulled Gabe and Sean over to talk while everyone
was still distracted by the sunrise. "Guys?" I said quietly. "Yeah" said Sean and Gabe at the same time. "Emily is my sunrise." I said to them quietly. "Knew it!" Shouted Sean. "You like Emily!" said Gabe. "But.. Aubrey?" I said silently. "Aubrey is a bitch, you've gotta tell her you have feelings for someone else". "I don't know, I'll think about it!" He said walking away. We all walked away from the sunrise, I need to find Aubrey!
Emily's POV
As we were walking down the pier I heard a voice "OHHH, RYAN!" said a familiar voice. I texted Gabe trying not to draw Ken's Attention I know how much he likes her I don't wanna break his heart. (Btw this is all inspired by AprilBarrazaG 's story "Blue")
*Gabe and Emily Text Convo*
Emily💕: See Aubrey!
Gabe😁: Yeah with Ryan😚
Emily💕: Yeah, draw Ken's attention away.
Gabe😁: Why I thought you liked him?
Emily💕: yeah but I don't wanna break his heart he is my best friend and if he doesn't like me I want him to be happy with someone else. ❤
Gabe😁: Awww! Ok.
Before he could say anything to Kenneth it was to late, Kenneth had already saw..
Kenneth's POV
I can't believe what I just saw.. Aubrey and Ryan.. were kissing. I walked over to them and broke them up.. "Aubrey!" I shouted. "Look Kenneth I can explain.. I-I like Ryan!" Aubrey said.. great Explanation Aubrey. "We're Over!" I shouted at her again. "Ok" she said as I walked away. "Kenneth?" Emily said to me quietly as I walked past her and went to sit on the beach.
Emily's POV
"Guys just stay here I'll handle this!" I said to the squad walking down to the beach. "Kenneth?" Said sitting down next to him on the cold sand. "Look I'm sorry about Aub-" I was cut off Kenneth kissed me. "Emily, you're my sunrise!" He said kissing me again this time I kissed back. "Awww!" I heard everyone
in the squad say as I looked behind us to see them standing there. "You're my sunrise, Ken" I said kissing him again.