Chapter 6- The Beginning of the End

Emily's POV
I decided to clear my mind and go to my favourite place, STARBUCKS!!! I walk in and see a couple making out in a booth I chose to ignore it then I hear a voice that sounds familiar "oh Kenneth", "Kenneth?" I said awkwardly. "Emily!" he turned around and tried to hug me, I put my hand out and pushed him away, "don't bother, you clearly have your priorities and so do I, I've gotta go feed my cat!" I said shedding tears and walking. "B-but you don't have a cat" Kenneth said quietly watching me walk away. I sat down on the bench at the park, this guy walks up to me, "Emily, Can I sit with you?" he asked. "Sean? Yeah you can" I replied. "Kenneth?" he asked. "Yeah!" I said crying on his shoulder, " Emily, I know this sounds stupid but Will you go out with me?" Sean asked cautiously, "Yes, Sean, Yes!" I shouted. We sat there for a few hours talking.
*6:00pm*
Matt Steffanina's Dance Class
Sean and I walk in holding hands.. "Did we miss something?" Tati asked. "We are officially dating" I looked over at Kenneth, his face sequence went exactly like this 😁😳😕😔😶
"OK guys the class is about to start!" Matt Yelled.  I don't really feel like talking to Kenneth right now. "Ok guys so we are gonna be doing duets to the song, I think I'm in love" Matt says. Matt better not put me with Kenneth, he knows what we are going through and when I dance with Kenneth I feel something! But I like Sean!
*after we learn the choreography*
"Ok Guys the duets are going to be, Sean and Bailey (great so it's not Sean) Tati and Gabe (so it's not Gabe) Emily and.. (he scanned the room) (please don't be Kenneth) Kenneth (FUCK!!!) "
Kenneth's POV
I don't think I can dance with Emily, I mean I can't believe she's dating Sean, my best friend is dating my other best friend, why am I worried about this I like Aubrey!
*skip to dance*
"Ok up next Kenneth and Emily!" Matt shouted. Here goes nothing. The start is a contemporary kind of section then hip hop comes in. "Times been ticking, hearts are running, think that cupids up to something, you ask me how I feel I say nothing" all of the sudden I lost my bad thoughts and I'm enjoying myself dancing with Kenneth. "I think I'm in love again!" We did a giant lift. "In my head yea you're in my head, Baby I think I'm in love again, I think I'm in love again , In my head yea you're in my head I didn't think it could be true, Let alone that it would be you, I think I'm in love again, I'm in love I'm in love I'm in love, I think I'm in love again." We ended just like we did that time at the mall, face to face, breathing hard, looking in each others eyes, except this time I didn't have a jealous Aubrey in the corner of my eye, it was a jealous Sean, I wasn't gonna let Sean get in the way of this though.. Everyone started to clap and cheer and I couldn't help but stare into Kenneth's mesmerising eyes. Kenneth hugged me and I hugged him back, he whispered in my ear "can we talk outside?" I nodded. I walked over to Sean, "I need to talk to Kenneth, we need to clear things up" Sean looked over at Kenneth who had the door open for me. "Ok" he said. "After you" Kenneth said opening the door for me.
*outside the studio*
"Emily, I'm sorry for all this drama caused by Aubrey!" He spoke. "No I'm sorry, I guess before I was just jealous that I wouldn't be able to spend time with you anymore." I said. "Do you wanna go for a walk?" He asked. " sure" I answered.