Anything You Want

Attention Readers! This work is in the process of being re-written so that it makes more sense. Characters and scenes have been edited so please bare with me as I switch things over.
Dylan= Tyler Lockwood
Nate= Luke Parker
Story is set in the dorms of Whitmore College.

 "Don't kill him. Please, Kai. There's another way to complete the merge where both of you can walk out." Kai chuckles and casually cleans his fingernails.

"Did you really ask me to come over so you can attempt to barter for my siblings life?" He laughs. "Even if there is a loophole, I want my full power. I'm tired of sipping on vampire blood just to have magic when there's no one around to siphon off of." I wrack my brain for a solution. Anything, anything I know about Kai that could help me sway him.

I push the thought away at first and then realize that as pathetic and screwed up as it is, it just might work.

"What if you could have me?" He cocks his head to the side with a confused expression.
     "What do you mean?"
     "Me. Whenever you want." I give him a look.
     "You mean...?" I nod. Kai's smile breaks into a laugh. "You're joking."

"I'm not." Oh Luke is going to kill me but at least he'd stay alive or have time to get stronger but Tyler...

 "You really think sleeping with me is going to stop me from killing him? And what about your wolf boy?" He struts across my dorm room to the closet, sorting through my clothes.  Will it work?

 "You tell me. It's been what? 20 years since you've slept with anyone? 20 years since you've had positive contact with anyone?" He raises his eyebrow at me. "And Tyler and I are not dating. There might have been flirting on occasion, but nothing more." Lie. I knew it was unestablished but there was something between us. He will never understand. "I'll be yours whenever you want. Just think about it. It's not like you haven't before." Using every ounce of bravado I can muster, I saunter towards him, placing a hand on his chest and pressing my body to his.

He chuckles low in his throat, his hands coming up to grip my hips, fingers pressing in as he tugs my lower body closer to his. I swallow back my fear and try to focus on the attractive, witty side of him, leaning up and pressing my lips to the junction of his jaw.
 "All I'm trying to do is save a life and obviously sex is the only way." He laughs, his fingers trailing up my sides and over ribs, stopping at the bottom edge of my bra before traveling back down.

 "Obviously." I kiss down his neck, feeling his head tilt back. A hand slides to the small of my back and presses me even closer, my breasts pushing up against his chest. "So," his voice is almost rough. "What would this deal entail?" I kiss back up to his ear and force the words from my mouth.

"You can have me whenever you want, for as long as you want, so long as you give us the time to work out the fine details of the other spell, and don't hurt anyone while we wait."

"Hmmm...." He considers as I continue to touch him. "No one else, can have you?"

"Just you."

"Whenever I'm in the mood?"

 "Yep." I kiss his jaw.

 "And all you want is for me to stop hunting the terrible twins while you find some 'other spell'." He doesn't believe we have anything on it, and he's close to being right.

"Exactly," I whisper, my lips inches from his, our breath mixing. I can feel the heat radiating off his body. He chuckles, shaking his head and I almost cry. He's not going for it. He will kill Luke. He'll-

"Deal." He says and his lips are on mine. He kisses me hard, fingers threading into my hair and forming a fist. I'm so shocked I haven't had a chance to react. After a moment he pulls back. "Oh, please. You have to try harder than that." He rolls his eyes and backs me towards my bed.