A Good Morning

Attention Readers! This work is in the process of being re-written so that it makes more sense. Characters and scenes have been edited so please bare with me as I switch things over.
Dylan= Tyler Lockwood
Nate= Luke Parker
Story is set in the dorms of Whitmore College.

  Kai's lips press against my forehead, and then my temple, and then to my own lips. Sweet and slow and lingering, my breath tangling with his.

     "You're wonderful." He whispers. kissing right in the hollow of my ear and jaw.

     "Mmmm?" I smile, leaning my head to the side, giving him more access to my neck. I stroke his arm, feeling the smooth, lean muscle.

     "Yeah," he nips at my throat and I shudder, making him chuckle as he continues his ministrations. His body rests on top of mine, holding his weight carefully so as not to squish me but I could honestly care less. 

     "You're a sweet talker." I run a hand up his neck and through his scalp. He nearly purrs.

     "Keep doing that." I smile, scratching over his scalp and neck and shoulders. He relaxes, burying his face in my neck as I lightly trace designs on him with my fingertips. I hear footsteps pass by outside the door and voices.

     "Hey, Nate. Whatcha doing kiddo?" Dylan.

     "I'm looking for (Y/n). She's not in her room and we're supposed to go to the park today." I tense a little and Dylan chuckles.

    "We haven't even had breakfast yet, kiddo. She's probably still asleep. Come on. Let's go get started on it. Do you want pancakes?"

    "Only if we can make Mickey Mouse ones!"

     "How else would we do it?" Their footsteps become faint and I push at Kai's chest.

    "I guess that's my queue."

    "Noooo." He wraps his arms tightly around me in a cage. "He said your busy so let's get busy." He winks at me and I laugh. 

    "Come on, Kai." I push a little harder. 

    "No,  you come on, (y/n). Stay in bed just a bit longer." He kisses the sweet spot on my neck. A hand runs up my thigh to my waist. I bite my lip, knowing I should start the day,but God, how could anyone ever say no to that mischievous look of his? The sexy smirk and dark twinkling eyes....

    "You're not gonna let me go easily, are you?"

    "There's no chance of that ever happening." He brushes his lips over mine, teasing, Egging me on even more. It works. I take his face in my hands and bring his mouth to mine roughly. I can feel his smugness as I kiss him.     "See? You want to be in bed just as much as I want you to."

     "Shut up." I claim his lips with my own again only to quickly lose to his dominance as he pulls my thigh up around him and grinds into my center. I fist my fingers in his hair as I feel his tongue lick at the seam of my lips in question and I open to him. His desire is contagious and wild, pouring over me like water rushing out of a broken dam. His hand slips under my shirt,cupping my bare breast, his thumb rubbing over the sensitve bud. I moan into his mouth and he grinds into me in response. His other hand pops the button on my jeans, tugging the zipper down and slipping it right inside my underwear. He nearly growls in approval. I bite down on his lip and tug on it savagely, muffling a moan as he begins to play. My God, his hands. He really knows what he's doing with his hands.

    He kisses me so sensually as he strokes me. I feel as if I'm drowning in him and everything he does to me. I push him up, off of me, nearly tearing out of my own clothes.