Your Turn

Attention Readers! This work is in the process of being re-written so that it makes more sense. Characters and scenes have been edited so please bare with me as I switch things over.
Dylan= Tyler Lockwood
Nate= Luke Parker
Story is set in the dorms of Whitmore College.

(After class)

I stand under the steaming spray of water, rinsing the last of the conditioner from my hair. Suddenly, the curtain slides open, and I stumble back into the corner, trying to cover myself as I blink water out of my eyes.      Kai stands by the shower, wearing nothing but his unzipped jeans. He grins at me, very obviously enjoying my look.
"You said whenever I want, right?" I swallow and nod.
"Yeah, I did."
"Cool." He grins and starts slipping his jeans off. I step back under the stream and watch him from the corner of my eye as he steps in with me, closing the curtain.
I feel overly exposed and nervous as he eyes me. He looks around and picks up my body wash, seeming almost unsure.
"Here, trade spots with me and I'll wash you."
"O-okay," I slip past him and as he moves into the stream. He turns my back to him, putting a dollop of wash in his hands and lathering them up. His soapy hands rest on my hips and I jump. He sets his chin on my shoulder.
"Just relax, (n). It's okay, remember? I won't hurt you." He dips his head and kisses my neck once as I take a breath and try to let go of my tension. He moves his hands up and starts massaging my neck and shoulders, which definitely helps. I drop my head forward and lean into his hands. He chuckles. "There ya go." He spends some time on my shoulders before running the wash down my back and legs. He runs a hand up the inside of my thigh, and I shiver. Before he touches me there, he pulls his hand away and circles his arms around me, pulling me back against his chest as he rubs my belly. He nudges against my cheek with his nose, urging me to turn my head to kiss him.
I do. Our mouths meld together, and he pulls me closer to him, and I can feel his growing erection. My heart beats faster as he bends and kisses my neck, sucking and nipping gently.
"Oh god," I breathe. He turns me around, kissing me heavily with passion, his hands holding me against him. He pushes me back to the wall and grinds slightly against me. I gasp.
"Is this okay?" He looks at me, face flushed. Once again I'm caught off guard. "We don't have to do this here." His erection says otherwise as it presses against me.
"Yeah. " I nod. "I'm okay," he smiles in relief and kisses me, his hand sliding between our bodies and down. I gasp again as his fingers come into contact with my clit, rubbing in slow circles.
"So," he braces the other hand against the wall and looks at me. "Last night ended quicker than I wanted it to. I figured I would use this opportunity to make it up to you, if you want."
Oh, I want. I definitely want. I blush.
" Yes," he smiles and kisses me.
"Alright, baby." he whispers into my ear before lifting me slightly. "Wrap around me," I pull my legs up around him, his erection close, but not lined up with where it should be. I grip his slick shoulders and he leans his head down, taking my right nipple into his mouth and biting gently. I moan. "Okay, you ready? You'll probably be sore." I nod and he uses his hand to place himself at my entrance. He waits until I make eye contact with him before quickly thrusting up into me. I moan, a hand grabbing his hair while the other digs into his shoulder. He moves out and back in slowly, moving his hand down to my clit to rub again while the other is braced up so we don't slip.
I am sore, but not really in a bad way. He keeps moving into me and I can't exactly describe the full feeling happening. He's kissing my neck and jaw and as he rotates his hips into me again. I moan.
"Shhh, people can hear." His voice is throaty and rough in my ear and he moves again. I bite my lip, struggling to hold back another loud moan.
"Dear god," he says and kisses me, biting my lower just as I had done.
As he continues to move I feel something building inside me, deep in my belly. It almost feels like tension. He picks up his pace, the only thing muffling my moans is his mouth as I feel myself climb. My hips are moving into his, my mouth fighting for control until I lose it. My whole body tenses up, tighten around him. My nails dig into his shoulder and I am worried of hurting him but I can't stop it. He thrusts again and I come undone, my head on the wall as my back arches. He keeps moving into me, working me back down. My entire body is shaking and he kisses me once more and moans softly into my mouth as he comes.
He runs both hands to my waist after a minute and pulls out. I let my legs down and almost fall but he supports me.
"Whoa there." he laughs. "I'm sure you understand what all the hype is about now." I nod.
"Yeah," I'm still slightly leaning on him. He pulls back a little and touches my neck.
"You might want to wear a scarf. I mean, I don't care if anyone sees but the kid isn't going to know better and will assume I'm hurting you. " I nod, still a little out of it until I notice his shoulder.
"Oh god, you're bleeding." Faint lines of blood seep from where I scratched him. He turns his head to look.
"Huh. You got me." I'm almost worried about what he'll do if he's angry when he kisses my jaw to my ear. "I guess its good you left a mark on me; I've put plenty on you." I smile a little and turn my head to meet his mouth, genuinely wanting to kiss him, which seems to surprise both of us.
He bites my lower lip and I kiss him harder, fighting for control.
"Oooh, feisty," He chuckles and kisses the tip of my nose before stepping back under the stream of water, sighing.
"One thing I love about this place; the hot water never seems to run out." I stand, kind of unsure what to do.
"Mmhmm." I look around the shower, everywhere but at him.
"Just let me wash up and we'll get out. Lunch is soon."
"Okay." I nod. He quickly washes his hair, and I can't help but appreciate how good he looks. His defined muscles, rivulets of water rolling off his skin. His neck exposed, head tilted back to wash the soap away. I bite my lip, realizing how bad I want to touch him. To feel the muscles of his arms and back, his stomach, slick with water.
"What?" He asks, his voice clear and curious, pulling me out of the trance I was in.
"Uh, uhm, eh....nothing." I look away.
"Er, okay?" He shuts the water off and pushes back the curtain and steps out. I go to follow but he stops me, holding a hand up and gripping a towel. He unfolds it and faces me.
"Arms up." He grins, reminding me of last night. I lift my arms and he wraps the towel tightly around me.
"Thank you." He nods.
"I grabbed some clothes from your room, hope you don't mind." He turns away, putting a towel around himself and drying off.
"Oh. Cool. Thanks." I hurriedly dry myself and find a neat pile of my clothes folded, waiting for me. I slip them on. Clean bra and underwear, soft skinny jeans, a maroon long sleeve shirt and tan scarf to cover my neck. I also notice a pair of my tan boots by the door. "Wow." I look at him. "You're surprisingly good at putting an outfit together." He smirks.
"I know I am."
"And very humble." He roll his eyes as I run the towel through my hair once more before tossing it over the shower curtain rod. I reach for my brush but before I can reach Kai grabs my hand.
"Here. Let me." He picks up my brush and turns me so that my back is to him.
"Seriously?" I ask as he starts brushing out the ends.
"Mmhmm." He quickly but thoroughly runs the brush over my hair, detangling all of it. He sets the brush down and twists my hair over my shoulder, moving in to kiss my neck gently.
"Ah. So this is why you wanted to brush my hair."
"Hmm?"
"Ulterior motives."
"Oh," he chuckles, pulling me back against his chest, arms wrapped around me. "I didn't before...but I definitely do now that you mentioned it." He nips my ear lobe. I turn around placing my hands on his chest to push him away.
"We need to head down to lunch,"
"Do we?" He lifts my scarf over my head and drops it on the floor.
"Yeah. They are all going to wonder and I don't want Dylan to-"
"Shhhh....." He presses his index finger to my lips, bending his head down and kissing from my shoulder up. I shiver.
"Kai....." I trail off as he captures my lips with his own, gripping my hips and lifting me as he sits down on top of the toilet seat. I know I should pull away; go downstairs and act as normal as possible, but as his fingers trail up and under my shirt I find myself giving in. I relax against him, tangling my hands in his short hair and-
"/n/? It's lunch time. Are you coming?" I tense at Nate's voice, locking eyes with Kai as I answer.
"Yeah! I'm just getting dressed. Go down and start and I'll be there soon, okay?"
"Okay!" I hear his first few steps as he retreats. I wait, my eyes still on Kai's. He sighs and pulls my shirt back into place.
"Go. I'll come down after you." I nod and slip off of him, surprised and relieved that he said nothing about Nate. I pick my scarf back up and check myself in the mirror. Everything seems in place so I head down. Carefully avoiding the hateful gaze Dylan is giving me as I grab my plate, fill it with food and sit. Kai turns up within the next ten minutes. His hair is dry and brushed, his t-shirt new and clean. Everyone is quiet as he joins us with a smirk. He sits at his usual place across the table from me and bites into a bread roll, chewing thoughtfully.
"What?" He asks. "No daily banter? Dylan finally ran out of overused insults?" He grins at the silence. "I'll take that as a yes unless something else is bothering him. Oh, but whatever else could that be?" I kick Kai's shin under the table and he raises a snarky brow at me. I pointedly ignore it and his foot comes up, sliding between my legs. I kick him again, cross my legs and try to look as normal as possible as I take another bite. The rest of lunch goes this way. Kai having fun terrorizing everyone, me ignoring it as usual, but this time careful of what I say back. One wrong word, and he could kill all of us.
My sudden loss of appetite doesn't surprise me. I push my food around with my fork for a while longer, occasionally nibbling at it. Once the others start clearing the table, I begin to help, putting away leftovers and wiping things down when Kai walks in behind me.
I feel ever more aware of him than I used to before. He approaches me at the sink, resting his hand on my lower back as he leans in to tell me something.
"Meet me by the lake in an hour." I turn to look at him.
"Why?"
"Just meet me there, alright? I have to go now so I'll see you in a bit."
"....Okay." I turn back to the sink as he retreats, leaving me to the quiet hum of the refrigerator. I slowly finish the dishes and turn around, leaning back against the counter. I close my eyes, taking a deep breath. All I want to do is shut my eyes and sleep. Let everything fade and sink down into oblivion. But a part of me wonders if that's what I truly want. Am I not somewhat satisfied with this arrangement? I turn the sink off and push it all down, trying not to think as I head back to my room. I flop down onto my bed and check the time. Forty-five minutes until I should leave. I set an alarm on my phone and curl onto my side. My eyes slip closed and I let it all go away into darkness.