Intrigued

Attention Readers! This work is in the process of being re-written so that it makes more sense. Characters and scenes have been edited so please bare with me as I switch things over.
Dylan= Tyler Lockwood
Nate= Luke Parker
Story is set in the dorms of Whitmore College.

KAI'S P.O.V

As I head upstairs I hear Dylan's comment and stop. I back up, getting to a better hearing point. I grind my teeth at the way he's talking to her and step forward, ready to go in and turn his blood to acid. But (Y/N)'s voice stops me. I listen to her lay into him and grin. Her voice is demanding, strict and then she says it. "And maybe, I don't hate Kai. Maybe I am started to like him. Maybe it's because he's treating me better then you ever have!" This information is a surprise. I listen to the rest, and move into the hall bathroom, keeping the door cracked and light off. She goes up the stairs and I wait for Dylan to coming stomping upstairs. Then I hear her booking it outside and nothing from Dylan. I walk out to follow her and almost run smack into him. He glares at me and I smile.

"You know you should be more careful, Danny. You wouldn't want to run into a warlock and have your blood turned into acid." He glares at me.

"You know you won't make it out of here alive." I raise my eyebrows.

"That's what you think?" I walk over to the vase on the table, pulling the flower's out as I make sure the fire extinguisher is still underneath. I talk as I walk to the door with vase. "I'm thrilled to tell you that this is a reminder of who I am, and what I can do to you, so don't try to threaten me again. You won't like what happens." I pour the water on the rug and pull my best smirk at him. "Incendia."

The water bursts into flame and his eyes widen before he's moving to grab the extinguisher.

"SHIT! SHIT!" He yells as I walk out the door, gently closing it behind me. I walk down the porch steps just as I see her slip into the old barn. I sit down on the steps. Its rare for me to have to contemplate....feeling? I frown to myself.

I have no idea how to feel about it. Am I glad? Is that what this feels like? I know I want her. I want her around me and I want her in my bed whenever possible. The way she feels... Her hands,the way they make me feel when she runs them over my back and chest... She seems to trust me entirely in that aspect. I shake my head and stand up making my way over to the door she left cracked. I hear soft music playing and smell something odly familiar. What I see surprises me further.
     She's sitting on top of a crate against the wall, looking at her phone with a blunt between her fingers.

"And just what, are you doing?"She jumps, dropping her hand to hide the blunt beside her.

"I'm just taking a breather?"

"It smells kind of funky." I smirk. She shrugs. "Did something catch on fire? There's a little smoke around you." She sighs, relaxing her shoulders.

"It's exactly what you think it is." She holds up a blunt, taking a hit and shrugging. "I'm not ashamed."

"You smoke weed?"

"Yeah.....do you?"

"Not since 89."

"Don't talk about your real age please." I can tell shes already affected. I walk towards her, leaning against the wooden wall.  And then I hold my hand out to her as a request. She smiles, brows raising.

"Really?" I take it.

"Oh hell yeah."