Accepting The Pacifier

A young girl about sixteen is having a stroll around the forest. She's humming happily to herself as she twirls around the grassy field. At the same time, a woman is gazing upon the girl with a smile on her face. She's wearing a mushroom-like hat with half the symbol of Giglio Nero and just a simple white dress.

When the girl took notice of the woman gazing on her, she walk towards the latter with a smile.

"May I help you?"

"Oh, I'm sorry for the trouble, dear, but... can you listen to a selfish favor of mine?"

"It's not a problem. I'm Sawada Tsunayoshi, you can call me 'Tsuna'"

"I'm Luce, the Ottavo of the Giglio Nero Famiglia, and I'm also known as the Sky Arcobaleno."

"Ottavo? Giglio...Nero? Sky Arcobaleno? Is that a title?"

That was the moment Tsuna learned of the Mafia. As the woman, Luce, explained everything to her, Tsuna took notice of the woman's womb. That's where she understood everything.

"You want me to take your place as the Sky Arcobaleno?" She asked, surprising Luce. Tsuna smiled, "It's okay. No need to feel guilty, Luce-san. I accept..."

"B-But... Tsuna-cha-"

"Now, Luce-san... you asked right? It's fine, really."
"But..."

"The moment I put the pacifier on, my life will shorten, right? I'm okay with it."

Luce's clear blue eyes met with Tsuna's brown eyes filled with innocence along with a tint of bright orange- her determinarion.

The moment Tsuna placed the pacifier around her neck, it shone brighter than anything else, the flames being contained in it was purer than the clear deep sea.

"The curse changed..." Tsuna muttered then smiled, "An enternal life, huh...? Might as well live it my way..."

Luce hugged the teen who in turn hugged her back.

"Will you stay with me, Tsu-chan?"
"Yes, as long as you want, Luce-nee."

Then Tsuna had a very interesting thought, "Luce-nee, about the other Arcobaleno..."

"Yes?"
"How are they going to react? I'm sure they should've notice by now..."
"Oh, they won't. I feel bad of it but they'll have to wait."

"Decades may it be..."

°•○●○•°
Um... is asking for your opinion too much to ask? Well... even just a little is fine with me