Chapter 11

My pic for the chapter is trash sorry

For once Zuko had finally gotten sleep. They had been on their journey to the fire nation for almost 3 days, he was just now realizing how far the Fire Nation was from the water tribes.

His peaceful slumber has come to an end with firm hands shaking him and the sound of bickering and Appa growling. Zuko shot up growling with the commotion going on around him.

"What's going on, why is everyone spazzing out?" Zuko hissed annoyed that he was awaken, Toph was the one who was shaking him so he looked to her.

"Zuko quick! I think we're close to the Fire Nation cause we're getting fired at-" Toph started before flames shot up inches away from her hair an Appa.

Zuko's eyes widened as he saw the flames, he looked over the side of Appa to see they weren't to far from the ground.

"You guys land in that tree area over there, Toph and I will head down there and see what's going on." Zuko shouted as he grabbed Toph's hand without choice and hopped off Appa.

"Are you crazy sparky?!" Toph screeched as she immediately grappled herself to Zuko, he forgot she couldn't see without land.

"Sorry Toph I forgot, I got you." Zuko said gripping onto her waist tightly, as they got close to land Zuko curled his hand into a fist and shot a large flurry of flames down to soften their landing, he clenched his teeth having to hold both of their weight.

They both fell on their butts but he was still grateful, it couldn't been more painful. He made sure Toph was okay, as she punched his shoulder hard he knew she was fine.

He finally stood up to see who these people were that were shooting at them but they had all disappeared which made Zuko frustrated.

"Get out from the shadows! I am Fire Lord Zuko and I will arrest you all in treason of the Fire Nation." Zuko yelled which led to an old man's voice coming from a bush.

"Well is that how you speak to your favorite uncle?" A familiar voice spoke causing Zuko's eyes to light up.

"Uncle?" Zuko said excitedly as him and 2 other solders dressed in white came from out of the large bush.

Zuko ran and hugged him tightly as his uncle hugged him back Toph's voice came from behind.

"Ahem, mind filling me in on what's going on?" Toph said putting her hands on her hips.

"Oh sorry, this is my Uncle Iroh." Zuko said but his uncle stopped him as Toph ran to hug him as well which made Zuko give a confused look.

"We had already met in the forest awhile ago, she's a very kind girl." Uncle Iroh said smiling which earned a grin from Toph.

"Yeah something like that." Zuko mumbled before he looked back to his uncle.

"So would you explain why you were shooting at us up there?" Zuko asked a bit frustratedly.

"Oh well I had heard your water bending friend was captured and you were on your way to the Fire Nation, and figured you could use some help." Iroh explained smiling innocently.

"You couldn't have just yelled at us? We weren't that high up." Toph said laughing to him.

"Well where would the fun in that be?" Iroh asked which made Toph laugh but Zuko just rolled his eyes.

"Did you guys stop them?" Aang asked as him and Sokka ran to them but he stopped as he saw Uncle Iroh.

"It turns out it was just my uncle trying to get our attention." Zuko explained laughing sheepishly.

"Casual Fire bender move." Aang mumbled kicking a nearby rock, Zuko heard him but chose to ignore it.

"Well we should really get going, my sister can't be doing good with Azuela." Sokka said a bit anxiously, everyone nodded in agreement.

"Um no offense but, we aren't all going to fit on Appa." Toph pointed out but Iroh shook his head.

"I am going back to town to gather more white lotus troops, we will head to the lower city and castle and fight off any of her guards and save the rest of the citizens I'm assuming she took captive as well, that way all you will have to deal with is Azuela." Iroh explained.

"Good idea, let's go now." Sokka said, as the gang ran to the forest where Appa was Zuko looked back and waved to his uncle.

"Good luck my nephew!" Iroh called out before Zuko disappeared in the trees."

-•-

After the long day of being in an airship they had finally transported Katara to the castle where she got to sit in another cell. She's been there for 3 days, occasionally guards would come to make fun of her, Azuela would sometimes 'grace' her with her presence, but that was about it. She was starting to lose hope in her friends.

"You know I bet they're still at the Northern Water Tribe." A voice purred from them darkness, Katara growled and ran as far as the chains around her wrists would let her.

"No I bet they're already on there way!" Katara spat back as she narrowed her eyes.

"Even if they were you wouldn't want that." Azuela hissed as she came from the darkness and folded her arms.

"And why would that be? I feel more like you wouldn't want that." Katara said gritting her teeth.

"Oh because we know they are coming darling, and when they get here we will burn them down immediately and I will make sure you are there to watch." Azuela said getting her face close to the bars.

"No.. no you won't!" Katara said trying to push herself against the chains.

"Oh yes we will sweetheart, and trust me I will enjoy it-" Azuela started before a guard ran to the door.

"Sorry to interrupt my Lady Azuela, but we have spotted an Air Bison approximately 5 miles away from the palace." The guard said with his hand to his head. A wicked smile appeared on Azuela's face as she walked to the door.

"Perfect they're right on time, get the water peasant by my royal chair so she can watch her little friends burn." Azuela said as the guard nodded and ran out of the room

"No! You'll never get away with this!" Katara cried pushing with all her strength against the chains which led Azuela to stop at the doorway and smirk.

"Oh Katara, I already have." She purred, and with that, she was gone.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hey guys I finally updated! Sorry for being so inactive I just have been so busy with school, hopefully with the 3 day weekend I can update more, love the support from you guys!