Getting back Together

Arin:

You hadn't seen Arin for about 4 days now. He didn't even show up at the studio. Everyone was worried, but not as worried as you. One day, you were at a Ross just looking for stuff when you saw him. He was in the toys section just staring at the toys, eyes wet with yes. You approach him.

"Ar-Arin?" You say with confusion. He looks up at you and his eyes release some tears.

"(Y/n)....I've missed you..." He turns to you.

"What are you doing here..?" Arin smiles sadly.

"I wanted to go to the place where we first met...remember that day? We were both wanting that figure and I let you have it..." Arin looks down and messes with his hands. You look at him softly. A sudden urge pushes you towards him and u hug him tightly. You can feel Arin start to cry. His hands tangle in your hair.

"Shhhh baby....don't cry..." You plead.

"I'll never leave again. That was the stupidest thing ever," he pulls away and looks in your eyes. You put a strand of his blonde streak behind his ear and smile. You pull him in for a sweet tender kiss. Afterwards you two go home and appreciate each others presence...

Danny:

You misses Dan. You missed him with all your heart. You wanted to go see him but you could bear standing in front of him again, not after you broke his heart. You haven't left your house for days. Mail piled in your mailbox, messages flooded your phone, but you didn't care. You had so many voicemails from Dan. You've finally had enough, so you listened to one.

"(Y/n)? Sweetie? I miss you...please answer your phone. I'm worried about u. You could be dead for all I know! Pleeaaassseeee answer....I love you." That message gave you chills. After days of ignoring everyone you decide to return his call. The phone rang once before he answered

"Baby are you okay?! Please tell me your alright!"

"Yes Daniel. I'm alright. I need to tell you something..."

"Okay. Is everything alright?"

"I don't know. But all I know is that I miss you. I miss seeing you, and I'm sorry for what I did. Just walking out on you like that. Can you forgive me...?"  Silence. "Dan.?"

"I forgive you," his voice is shaky. You can tell that he's been crying, "can you come over and we'll talk?" You smile softly.

"Of course. Give me a while since I haven't showered for 5 days," you can't help but to slightly chuckle.

"I love you (y/n)...I really do..."

"I love you too Dan...."

Barry:

You two are still together.