When you're in a video together- Part 1

I've sooorrttaa changed things. Not a lot, but a tiny bit.

Arin:

It was early in the morning. 2:46 to be exact, and you, arin, and Ross were recording for steam train. The game was called Dread Out. Arin was in charge of the controls, which you and Ross were happy about since you guys are little wimps.

"Ooh, what's down this corridor?" Ross questions. Arin shrugs and starts to walk down it. You and Ross are both wincing for something bad to happen, when you spot a bathroom.

"Go in the bathroom!" You automatically regret what you just said, since bathrooms are the hell holes in games. Holding your breath, Arin checks each stall, but sees nothing. Tension is relieved.

"See, nothing there, everything is all -FUCKK" Arin turns to the exit and trying to come in, is the boar like thing. You and Ross start screaming.

"TAKE A PICTURE OF IT!!" Ross shouts. Arin whips out the camera, but starts to laugh scream.

"IT HAS A HUMAN FUCKING FACE OH MY GOD!"

You start to laugh more than scream, realizing how much of a goof the game and your boyfriend is. After a few seconds of a freak out, Arin finally took a picture and the boar ran off.

"This game is SO fucked up." Ross states. Arin nods as he catches his breath.

"Fuck this game. Seeyounextvideobye" Arin sets the controller down and puts his head in his hands. Ross gets up and chuckles nervously.

"I need some fucking water...Jesus Christ..." Ross leaves the room, leaving you and arin alone. You scoot over to him and pet his head soothingly. He calms down and sighs, turning to cuddle up to you.

"I can't...this game....I can't." He chuckles like Ross did and smiled. "I'm surprised that I'm more freaked out then you are."

I giggle "I can play next time. I'll put on my big girl panties and suck up." He simply nods and sits back.

The end