Q AND A FINALLY

So, last week, I posted that I was gonna do a Q/A.

iiEmoxDW

~What would you consider your best chapter in the book?
That's really hard. *looks back through chapters* Either When you're on your period, or When you babysit with him.

~Suzy or Holly?
Well, I love Suzy since her style is my aesthetic, but I like holly since she's so weird, so I'd have to say Suzy! Sorry holly!

~Kevin or Barry? Who's the better editor?
I have to go with Barry. I didn't "know" Kevin that week, and plus I like how Barry is extremely creative with editing sometimes! Sorry Kevin!

TheProcessofDumb

~Would you rather have Egobang become real, or watch all the grumps slowly descend into madness while they're all dying a slow, agonizing death?
I'd rather watch egobang become real. Etching them all die off would make me depressed and upset AF. Plus the fans would go crazy if they died.

ichigothesweet69

~If you could kill a grump, who would it be?
Oh jeez. Well honestly, I'd kill myself. I would rather have me die, then one of them die because the lovelies would be devastated and possibly commit suicide. One live vs. Hundreds. Buuuuutttt, if I actually had to kill one, I'd choose...........Ross..........? Don't ask why....